Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Images of Hash

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zamteloi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote zamteloi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Images of Hash
    Posted: 11 January 2007 at 08:54
hello guys..i m new here..where can see a picture of hash ??? i want to make an avatar..
Ganja Man Malaysia
sixpiece View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sixpiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 17:38
this is the worst hash i ever experienced i got totally ripped off by some slimy kid on this one

pic 2 is some nice hash that i made with chemo weed beautifully grown commercially with the world's best air and best water supply..... in quebec, canada

pic 3 is some nice hash i made with a canadian genetic that is the result of a hybrid between new york city diesel and sage :).....

pic 4 is the commercial iceolator hash that is sold here in canada a small bag like that could go for $100

holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2007 at 19:15
the more i see of  canada the more i like it thanks for the pics and info sixpiece
brodertuck View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote brodertuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 10:18
bamboo bonger View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bamboo bonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 18:50
the hash i make is the same colour as the "hash powder",that yellow'y kinda greeinish tint,i dont know why but i think that colour is just so much more betterlooking than brown hash.
positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2007 at 19:19
$100 for that little hash - is it an excellent smoke ??
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
bamboo bonger View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bamboo bonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 06:48
someone post some pics of some yellow hash,i wanna see if it looks like mie
positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 19:52
IMO the freshest stuff will be lighter in colour cos it hasnt had a chance to oxidise & darken... Also the strains the 9bar makers use exhibit a darker trichome?

Most of the stuff us guys make will be much smaller in quantity, but greatly superior in quality to the `council` hash you buy from Dealer McDope

Add into that boot polish, tar, paint, plastic, old tyres, unrefined oil, nuclear waste, etc, etc and you can see why homemade hash is so much better !!

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
baked View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote baked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2007 at 02:44

my current kindu kush pollen supply.
getting a bit of mazar-i-sharif hash in a couple of weeks,i'll post a pic up when i get it.
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2007 at 03:15
looks so smokey ... sweeeet !

have a good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>