Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

BRAZIL SATIVA SEEDS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
charles View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote charles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BRAZIL SATIVA SEEDS
    Posted: 28 November 2004 at 13:21

HELO EVEBODY , MY NAME IS CHARLIE AND I AM FROM BRAZIL.

I LIKE TO ASK IF ANYONE HAVE SAN SEEDS TO SEND FOR ME IN BRAZIL

AND ASK SANTHING TO CHANGE FROM HERE , LIKE CACHAÇA, OUR SAMETHING FROM BRASIL , SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN MADE I WIL RETURN SAMTHING IN CHANGE FOR YOU

THANK YOU

MY ADRESS IN BRAZIL IS... removed by the administrator

Edited by seeroseero
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2005 at 02:24

Hello Charlie,

I am not sure if users here exchange seeds openly in the forum.

The other thing Charlie, I know thta dope is very TABU to the Brazilian authorities.  So why have you openly left your address on the forum??  It would be very simple for Brazilian narcs to make out as though they are a user, and thye mail you seeds, waiting for to go out to your letterbox to pick them up - and then BANG, you're done.

If I were in your shoes matey, I would be leaving my address private on the forums, and pass it on via a secured EMAIL to the person you're dealing with.

And BTW...

Brazilian and Paraguaian Sativas as very good genepools - I have them all myself including the famed SantaMarga sativa.  Which is as beautiful a Sativa as the land of Brazil itself, and has a stone of the highest order and finish very quick for a LANDRACE sativa.  In fact it finishes nearly twice as fast as the second fastes finishing Landrace sativa in the world.

Do not feel as though you are missing anything big by not having other strains to grow.  People who have access to the strains you ask for, would pay a big dollar to get the genes YOU take for granted in Brazil.

If you are low on money, may I suggest a nice 'indoor' or 'outdoor' mix from Sensi.  They have fine genetics in them and are DIRT cheap and much safer for you to obtain than going public on a forum and dealing with people you do not know.

Just a few thoughts there for you Charles - you do what you feel is best for YOU.

Take care and stay SAFE Chales.

I look at the world as all do, but I see something different

Always do RIGHT; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2005 at 02:27

Correction

the paragraph in my previous post that read:

If I were in your shoes matey, I would be leaving my address private on the forums, and pass it on via a secured EMAIL to the person you're dealing with.

If I were in your shoes matey, I would NOT be leaving my address private on the forums, and pass it on via a secured EMAIL to the person you're dealing with.

seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2005 at 04:45

Sooooo True!

That was pretty bad, and I didn't even notice it before...

Thanks for being on the ball 20'Thai

Seero

20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2005 at 02:10

Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones Seeroseero.

Some need a little more guidance than others.  It's just that I have a good friend who lives in SaoPaulo Brazil who is the one who pumped all those lovly genetics my way, and I've filled him with some of the finest Ozz has to offer.  He is FOREVER weary and defensive about sending things to him because of the attitude of the Brazilian police towards Cannabis.  They police the stuff like most idiocratic countries do.  IOWords - they come down HARD on it and from what I hear - it is not FUNKY going down in a Brazilian jail.

I'm amazed how Charles either doesn't care or doesn't know about it.

As I said:  Stay safe Charles

Take care

Post Reply Post Reply