Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > General
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

problem with ordering

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tester View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Tester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: problem with ordering
    Posted: 01 December 2004 at 18:15

Hi

at first my english isnt rly good and i dunno if i am posting in the right forum.

my problem is: if i want to order some seeds from the webpage by

klicking on the bank transfer option is there an error about : this page cannot be show. i hope that sb can fix it or tell me y it doesnt work by me.

Payment Options:

< ="submitTo(this., this.value)" = CHECKED value=IMO name=pay_option> Bank Transfer / Cash (registered mail)

nl5haze View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote nl5haze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2004 at 10:34

i would just try it again. must have been a server problem.

if your problem persists please send an email to info@sensiseeds.com

Sensi Borneo Diving Resort & Tours

Dive adventures in Sabah Malaysian Borneo
greenthumb View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote greenthumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2004 at 15:21
just wondering is sensi affiliated with anyone else..??do they sell for you lot????
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2004 at 13:08

Many other companies buy Sensi Seeds and resell them.

But this does not mean any of these companies are affiliated with, endorsed by or connected to Sensi Seed Bank.

Some of the resellers are reliable, some charge much higher prices than Sensi Seeds and some seem to use with the Sensi Seeds logo to sell industrial hemp seeds to trusting customers.

It's almost impossible to police the business practices of so many different companies, so Sensi Seeds makes a point of not recommending any seed resellers.

Customers in most of Europe, plus Canada and Japan can receive their seeds legally and directly from us, so we would recommend that all customers in these countries purchase their seeds from Sensi Seeds to ensure optimum freshness and so that we are able to offer full customer support, if necessary.

Edited by Ganja
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply