Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

howdy from denmark...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
esben View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote esben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: howdy from denmark...
    Posted: 02 December 2004 at 11:56
hey buds, just wanted to say hi(gh) from denmark. heard so many gut things about sensi seeds, think i will thy the early skunk next season. if you have some lovely outdoors for nordic climate, please dont hesitate to pm me for a nice seed sspranos...
seed exchange?,take a look at my crop
HERE
esben View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote esben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 09:18
anybody here here tried the lovely early skunk?
HERE
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:34

Early Skunk is one of the really reliable performers here in Holland.

Even on the rooftops of Amsterdam (ie - in a pot), I've seen Early Skunk reach over 1.5m tall and produce well over 200g per plant.

If this strain was started earlier in the spring, and was planted directly in the ground, it could double that height and yield, even in the north of Europe.

The first year I saw the rooftop result, the Early Skunk was being grown by a woman who had never cultivated weed before (though she was a very attentive and caring first-time grower).

Needless to say, she's continued to grow Early Skunk every year since.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
esben View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote esben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 20:02
see this one from berlin this summer!
http://forum.hanfburg.de/Forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=513922&page=0&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1
HERE
 Post Reply Post Reply