Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Systems - Setups, Equipment, Mediums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A new project. Stealth garage cabinet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new project. Stealth garage cabinet
    Posted: 05 December 2004 at 16:29
I don't post on any of the grow boards, so I thought it might be appropriate to post my new project here. I am going to build a box in my garage to start a new grow in. I like to do things as cheaply as possible and will pride myself on putting this together for as little as possible. My closet will be approx, 1 meter wide, 2 meters long, and 2 meters high. I will build a small box on top of this for my clones and mothers. I will use 2X400 HPS for lighting in the mother closet and 4X48" Floro's for the clone box. I am going to start with dirt and maybe move to hydro in a few months with help from the experts here on the Sensi forums. I will post photos of the project in the photo gallery. I have posted one photo there of 6 Superskunk babies that will populate the new cabinet. I am hoping to get at least 12 girls in the cabinet eventually. I hope some other grow friends will provide some variety soon.

milehigh
Tompa View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tompa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 13:27
Now, that's a garden I like. Should be wery produktive. Easy to replace the air.Plenty of light. But why have the clones/mothers on top? Cooler on the bottom.
NL#5xH
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2004 at 14:42
Thanks Tompa, I have had a couple of delays, but will start this weekend. I do have a Sensi Super Skunk and a Super Silver Haze three weeks into flower now in a indoor closet. I will finish those there, and move all of the clones(3 weeks old now) into the new cabinet. Because I am using soil for my medium, 6 or more pots will be very heavy. It will be easier to put the little ones on top. I think with proper venting techiniques, I wont have a heat problem even on top. Time will tell.

milehigh
seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2004 at 16:52

Sounds good Milehigh...

Me personally, I LOVE putting stuff together out of nothing. El Cheapo style, natural products, etc. I have a done a bunch of these constructions.

Can't wait to see some pics! Your babies are looking healthy.

Ciao

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2004 at 23:54
Well, I got a little lazy and decided on a premade cabinet. I got it put together, did my math, and decided I will need a second one. I hope to get a crop every 3 to 4 weeks of at least 100 grams. That will take care of my family and a couple of friends. This will also allow me to grow two different strains and maximize their potential.

The cabinet is 25" wide, 30" deep and 72 inches tall. So I have a little over 4 square feet for each cabinet. I will use 2X150w HPS in one, and a 400w HPS in the other.

Have a look in my gallery for some current photos of the cabinet, and two girls that are 25 days into 12/12

milehigh
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2005 at 16:46
Everything is up and running fine. I posted some new photos of the parent mom and some of my grow from 1-9 thru today. The screen for scrog is built and in place, and the 4 girls have been in 12/12 since xmas, so about 20 days. I will put some close ups of them up soon.
http://www.sensiseeds.com/forum/fdata/uploads/milehigh/3685D_overall0109.jpg

Enjoy,

milehigh
milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2005 at 01:01
Added some photos of the cabinet grow, my current veg and clone cabinet, and the one I took down last week. Dry weight was 63 grams. I expect the cabinet with the same strain to yield over 200 grams easy.

milehigh
 Post Reply Post Reply