Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > The International Cannabis Lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

murderattempt on martiniGR unsuccesfull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 23:32
Ik heb je alleen gezegd wat ik vind van sommige van hun produkten Martini...voor je het weet denkt iedereen dat ik hetzelfde apparaat heb hangen ,,,, :P

narigheid kan je niet wegjagen. je kan hoogstens iets creëeren dat mooier is.
%3clunt

Translation :

I only told you my opinion concerning a number of their products Martini...people might think I git the same machinery you got.. :P

one can't chase shit away. one can only create something more beautiful

"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:12
no one can catch me %3c3coving%3c20it
i am thinking about a new route  like the ape.. i need a second person for a day and his autograph for a aday too.. then i can deliver everything at costprice for the small non criminal persons in the NL...
thats my last plan..  at the moment..
%3c3chumbs%3c20Up
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 15:02
the ones that were with me had their biggest successes.. i know they hate me for their own faults..
I  shall go on to the end, i shall defend our community what ever the costs may be. on the seas and oceans, in France,in the shops, on the beaches, on the playing grounds and in the streets, on the hills, in the fields..with growing confidence, i will never surrender...
 i am the promise i made
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 15:25
and i gave "x"his/her boss a proposal and there were many proposals, its not up to me how it ends..
 ihave some ideas... i i maakte ooit van de Oosterpoort ook een oase van rust...
its not up to me..
i gave already 2 badstandings.. and now this..
 they have my bankaccountnumber..
 edit: i paid 160, a good price because of the murder attempt would be 320%3cot%20smoki%3cgi am in a friendly mood%3c3coving%3c20it i will invest the money in the community%3c3co%3c20high%3c3coint%3c3coint%3c3coint%3c3coint%3c3coint%3c3coint%3c3coint%3c3coint%3c3clunt%3c3clunt%3c3clunt%3c3clunt%3c3clunt%3c3clunt%3c3clunt
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 17:20
with our community i mean the smokers community, which exists actualy thousands of years.
remember the consumers are the boss, the boss is the one that can have profit, we smokers rule the community.
i hope that it is understood!%3c3cuch
(hi !  to the 500 viewers in this thread)
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:35
presidentos willie, parallaxis 1983
in the section cannabisphotos parallaxis 1983: look how bizzy, people were sitting on the street. In the middle "the Nose"
this thread is now closed.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:02
not realy ofcourse%3cig%20smile
i know this thread is going over the world now, i found this thread even in french! Hi French people! je ne parlez pas francais, voici une cle, plastic bertrand ca plane pour moi, tour de france, bernard hinault etcetera!
The murder attempt was bad, i will talk about it as a normal customer with all friends, i am an oldy, i dont need to f*CK THE SMOKERS COMMUNITY, i just live in balance with persons, i am always underestimated, look small, poor, stupid, i know, its a survival technique that i had to use behind the backdoor in the past. If some one wants to attack, i have some extra's i dont ask for fights, but 2 traitors in the city of Groningen , i have uncovered them, the talked about me, behind the backdoor, thats why i claim 8.000.000 euries, i wont get it because no onje has that amount but it is what they damaged in this citycommunity.
One his name is ( almost ) FALKO, tje other one his name is (almost) lowieke de vos, both work for the Oosterpoort, 2 others failed too their names are (almost)alf-red and Auto they owe me excuses and they have to repair my name.. if not , ok but then i say remember COOKIE, Cookie was not a monster COOKIE was a Snoopy, remember the fight at ther policestation community against the police, who won? maybe its on youtube: fight policestation cookie gron.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2013 at 10:40
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:09
Yeah , but the cops killed Cookie in the end....

maybe this is not the best example...
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 15:55
dont think so..
cookie is a live as far as i know!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>