Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Systems - Setups, Equipment, Mediums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

smell and other questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lebioda View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote lebioda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: smell and other questions
    Posted: 02 January 2005 at 18:51

Hi,
I'm looking for cheap ways to get rid of heavy smell in my indoor plantation. It is a

small room, 2 meters wide and 5 meters long, 4 meters high in its highest point because

it's under a roof. Ventilation is very bad there, the smell has not many ways to get out

of the room. It's a rented space but I am thinking about making a ventilation hole that

would be 4-5 cm wide. Could you recommend me any silent (and also quite cheap) engine

that helps to ventilate such rooms? Is growing without this intensive smell at all

possible? I grow skunk no 1 and super skunk, they are now about 35 days old, not

flowering yet but the smell is getting heavier and heavier each day. I hope for any

advice from you.
Thanks
Mark

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2005 at 16:41
You can build an active carbon scrubber for your room, that will kill the smell. However, you will need a bigger exhaust hole and a powerful fan. The device goes on the outside of your room. All air passes thru the carbon and kills the smell. You can build one for about 50 Euros.

See this link, it may answer your questions.

http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/1152

milehigh
lebioda View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote lebioda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 02:47

I think  your method is nice but i need something quiet as i sleep nearby and the an disturbs me. 

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2005 at 17:52
We have a saying. "You are SOL". sh*t out of luck.

hope you find what your looking for.

milehigh
Tompa View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Tompa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2005 at 17:23
Are you using CO2 and dehumidifiers? Otherwise Hurry and get 2 BIG fans for the ventilation. For the smell the best to use is vaportek 4000. If the noice bothrs you-find a different place or hobby
NL#5xH
 Post Reply Post Reply