Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Recipes
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Cannamilk...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cannamilk...
    Posted: 14 July 2013 at 20:16
It was not so long ago i saw someone boil their weed in milk.
I have known this technique for ages, but right when I needed it the most I forgot such thing existed.

Milk contains fat.The oils of hash and weed dissolve in hot milk.
You could also just use hot water and powder creamer.
The emulgating agents help the oils dispers all through the water, so each sip is of equal strength.

The recipe is fairly simple.
Decide the amount of bud you would like to ingest. As a rule of thumb start with HALF the amount you'd smoke to get well stoned by smoking.

Put the desired amount of milk in a hot pan.
Turn on the heat , and crumble your hash or weed in the milk.

Now heat it to a simmer, right so it almost boils all the way.
keep stirring, and make sure you keep the milk from foaming.
10 minutes is ample and enough time to make all the cannabinoids release into the milk,
STrain the milk, but if you are lazy like me , you already pour into your favourite mug , and add a sweetener , like honey.Make sure you squeeze the sieve a little to make sure the budremnantsare dry and contain no precious milk.
Depending on time of day I can add instant coffee powder, or dark chocolate and sugar.
High amounts of chocolate do increase the high, and so does caffeine in its own way.
You can even cool it, and bring with you to an outdoor location , and get high inconspiciously.

The nice part of doing cannamilk is the full body high.
Also , it doesnt matter if you have a shitty tasting strain , you can drink it instead of smoke it!

When the high hits me , i really like to smoke a joint.It gets you way higher .Each lungfull really adds to an already existint buzz.
I like to drink 2 grams a day , and smoke 1.5 grams.
This is a far superiour high imho to smoking 3.5 grams during a day.
Just my 2 cents

"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 14:40
it is from india and is calle Bhang, you can use leafs for it or buds , it is healthy too!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 19:45
I was just reading this today on the sensi website, I might try it at the weekend!

Bhang
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 18:01
thanks mens ! i like milk and...weed..and my heatlh ! so share !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:37
if you both are alive next week breizh Ganja andAlecky maybe i will try it too%3crmm%3cmile
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 11:27
this moment i discover the "seed" of "KEFIR"...you can make it with water or milk;try it im sure you can make one KEFIR with weed !

hi martini ! sorry i have no so weed to use it for a good "bhang" may be next year...i m sure next year !

cheers !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
Narstrabest View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Narstrabest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2015 at 15:35
Yes I too have heard about bhang.
CowardlyCustard View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote CowardlyCustard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2015 at 01:17
when you ingest delta-nine-thc your liver metabolizes it in to 11-hydroxy-thc which is said to be considerably more psychoactive. this is why eating pot lasts longer with more unpredictable results.
Nec Plus Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply