Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what is the best YOU learned on the forum?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2013 at 15:05
logic is a part of filosophy and filosophy is like the wind, if you know that than theory has a lower estimation
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:52
hi growers friends ! i send the best vibes i can from my sunny(chut !) Brittany !

like many; i learned lot of things,here. but i have this " philosophia " :i know one thing;that i know nothing!(sorry for the gramma)

hey ! there is always strange names on the forum and they never post ! ?

never mind! i hope i will have the chance to grow at once in 2014 ! out and in !!! but first my dream house ! i must built !

cheers !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 16:27
every time i log on i learn a little more about some things else.. back when i joined around 7 years ago i had my first taste of LSTing. back then i did not even grow but i was still constantly on the forums reading anything i could absorbing all the info..

back then there seemed to be alot more active memebrs that really new what they were talking about, trying different methods. not saying people here dont now but maybe i know more then i used to so im not noticing as much..

heres hopeing for many many more years here :)
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:34
Originally posted by breizh ganja

like many; i learned lot of things,here. but i have this " philosophia " :i know one thing;that i know nothing!(sorry for the gramma)

cheers !
hi  breizhganja (Asterix in brittania)
you gave here the most adult statement that there is : you are adult at the moment you know that you know nothing!
children think in one moment that they are adult, when they think they know everything, but that is not the moment that one is adult, that moment comes after this moment.
so if a grower thinks he knows all theory and thinks nothing can go wrong, than the ph meter is broke and all plants die.. and than you know you can only trust yourself..
thats the moment a grower will start to be experienced.
btw i made a wrong statement about the acid rain..
so i want to apologise for it ( that doesnt harm me, i am an adult, i know i will get stronger from apologising..)
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:38
about coincedence, the artwork in the back is made by the ladycousin of the largest (and one of the oldest there) agricultiral company in oude pekela!
you think at the left is a buffalo? no its just colorstains
you m think at the right is an elephant? its just imagination, they are colored stains
you think you see a few letters at the right? thats just coincedence!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:46
so i am different but i told already in the beginning , a few years ago, i come from the top of the softdrugs branche, i was there because i showed unique talents, ownwise yes.
I could never trust people or it was game over, so i learned to think for myself, things are true or untrue, if someone gives me an advise and i know not who the person is i will believe the advise for 50% true or untrue.
if its untrue, i dont blame the adviser, he makes me stronger!
so life is difficult to learn..
i worked together with an enemy once, he should give me advise, after the first advise i mknew he was lying, i turned around his advises and i got a very good harvest, i did everything the opposit way! so even enemies are usefull, he thought i was stupid, in the mean while i was manipulating him, he is already gone in the biz for over 20 years, i am still here, as a private person.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:46
After much thinking and analysing i found out why extra feedings , when the plants grow well, give difficulties, its just my opinion.
for example a plant is in flower time, the plant get the basic food like Canna Flores, in this food is a little Nitrogen, the plant uses a little nitrogen, it doesnt grow anymore, stretching is over after a while. The grower decides the plants can have a little extra food,
now if you give extra basic food like the Canna Flores you give more Nitrogen that the plant doesnt use, so there is a build up of nitrogen, the plant can not handle this extra N because growth is over, the plant flowers.
Thats why they invented the PK 14 15, an extra food in the flowertime without nitrogen.
same for other ingredients like sulfur, calcium and others, the extra need for food is mostly Phosphor and Potassum (Kali in dutch).
thats my new theory.
I have an other theory about giving less food than the maximum,
We have sensi for the seeds, if we give not maximum food the plants stay smaller so you can buy extra seeds to fill up your room, you save on food and buy for this saving extra seeds  so the harvest will be the same.
for the growers it stays the same only the plants will taste better, thats good for the smokers, the taste will be more plant instead of food taste.
About growing to thye max.:
we have in the Netherlands many chicken farms that grow as much as possible chickens in A SQUARE METER. This gives problems for the health of the chickens ( its over the top) as a prevention for illness they give all chickens an injection with anti biotics, so they wont get ill and they dont have to throw away all the animals because they are ill.
Now the problem is in the netherlands that if you eat this chickens from the supermarket ( the weight is 3x as normal weight) and you get a little illness Antibiotics from the doctor dont work anymore, because your body is already filled with antibiotics!
So there is a maximum that you can grow safely.
Thats why i am a fan of giving not to much or give not more and more, it doesnt work in the long term, better buy some extra seeds, sensi will be happy, the smoker will be happy and so the grower will be happy too.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:50
Originally posted by breizh ganja

cheers !
i think they are chinese..
l0ld4ve View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote l0ld4ve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 18:25
I over fed some sativas once thinking they could take as much as other hybrids or indicas. Big mistake.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 15:01
yes lold4ve,  personaly i see no advantage in giving extra food, not for sensi, not for the smoker and not for the grower.
i am an underfeeder, never flush my coco, it is not necessary in my case, never a oxygen problem in the soil, the only problems i have is the cuttings... pff, i tried everything except 1... my rootpowder is 20 years old, maybe i have to buy a new pot, but my pot is still 50% full... and i am saving as much as possible money, ( i am a dutchman).. can rootpowder have less quality after 20 years?%3cot%20smoki%3cg
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>