Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Plant Gender
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Breeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rajasdope View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rajasdope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2007 at 20:44
    Thanks a lot for the valuable information.
rajasdope View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rajasdope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 07:02
    Hi, I have another question. I am enriching my plants now with co2. I have 200 cubic ft. in the grow space. I was wondring the maximum amount of co2 that can be present without harm on me or the plants. I was recomended by the guy I bought my tank and regulator from, to set the flow meter at 1-2. This seems like a lot of co2 for only 200 feet. When I did the equation, I found that the recomended dosage was 0.05. Now this is low. The flow meter doesn't even read that low. The guy also said that the company, Hydrofarm, is full of shit when it said to not exceed the 1500ppm. dosage. He said that I should probably use at least 2000ppm. At 0.05, I should be receiving about 1500ppm. At what it is now on, approximately 0.5-1 on the flow meter. That would then be about 15000ppm. Now I know that is way too much, but I don't see what I can do. I am planning on testing it with one of those syrenges soon, but does anyone have any suggestions? Also, these measurements are not completely accurate, since I haven't actually tested the co2 levels yet, but what do you think about the flow meter? It is the Hydrofarm CO2 (1-20 cubic feet per hour) with Timer       
SKU: COSYS20
Thank you.
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2007 at 16:51
Hi rajasdope, be careful when using CO2 in such confined spaces. Large doses can literally kill you. This is quoted from another user called mike...

Originally posted by mike

1500 ppm(part per million) is the perfect level for plants. and is not deadly to humans or not at this level but over 2000 ppm is deadly to humans and if i remember right around 2500ppm is deadly to plants aswell. but to awnser your question yes it is recomended to use during the veg cycle
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12