Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Google Forum Search!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gmbegood View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote gmbegood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Google Forum Search!
    Posted: 09 November 2008 at 04:09
Carlinjoskj,
Try high pressure sodium (HPS). Fluorescent is good for germinating.

carlinhoskj View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote carlinhoskj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 21:45
ganja I have a question wats  the type of neon lamp?is it like those that we use in the kitchen?
ty man...%3colling%20one%3cot%20smoki%3cg
Apphie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Apphie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 21:22
Thank you all for the help, Although I have not found anthing specifically on just the tips of the new leaves going yellow and then seemingly just growing strong and normally, after a foliar feed, moving the lights and pure water for 10 days they recovered and have now been happily in flower for a couple of weeks and looking amazing. As a first timer the wait is killing me but wait I will.
Again Ta very much people
capt caveman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote capt caveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 18:45
     go to pot vt .com look up the grow show realplayer needed. thay have it all    a grower will need to know there   go to show 10 on the grow show & start from there good luck   
www.pot tv .com
capt caveman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote capt caveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 18:37
    go to pot tv.com and chick on <the grow show>        you should fine all you needs there on growing pot      realplayer needed     
www.pot tv .com
Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 22:57
Hello,

your problem does not sound serious to me. Have you read a few threads and the FAQ? Wait and see!

Uli

Apphie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Apphie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 22:28
    Thanks for your help, the light is 60 cm over the plants, is that too close? and they had a 6.5.6 NPK drink reccomended for each watering but its only been used every other drink, which has been a moderate watering twice a week in 25cm Diameter pots.

Hoping that inexperience gets to experience without fatalities

farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 16:28

There's a few possible causes:

1. Over-fertilisation - too much nutrients causes leaf tips to curl upwards before turning yellow and then brown.

2. Over-heating - very high temperatures can cause the same symptoms, especially if the plants are too close to the light.

3. It could also be a deficiency of some nutrients, but over-fertilisation or over-heating is the most likely cause if only the leaf-tips are affected.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
Apphie View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Apphie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:30
My leaf tips are suddenly going yellow on both the sensi skunk and first lady starting with the newest growth, does anyone know where I've gone wrong? they are in soil over stones with a small amount of horse manure at the bottom of the pot about 10% of quantity, grown under 400w HPS.
Please help its my first grow!

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2007 at 11:58
This is just to point out the new Google window at the top of each forum page, that will perform a search of all posts kept here.

I know it's obvious, but that logo is seen around so many places on the net, that it might escape the notice of some forum members.

The forum's inbuilt search-function can be less than satisfying and often gives bad results if the search parameters are not correctly defined.

Google should eliminate that problem and give helpful results for any search term that can be found on the forum.

So for any and all questions, try searching for your keywords in the google window. There's a good chance that any given question has been covered at some time in the last 3-4 years.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply