Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Systems - Setups, Equipment, Mediums
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

grow cabinets

Post Reply Post Reply
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spicer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote spicer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: grow cabinets
    Posted: 25 January 2005 at 03:46

does anyone know of a place to get a grow cabinet? im looking to start growing with

a NFT system but im having trouble finding a grow cabinet, i would prefere a diy job

so i can save a bit of cash or would it be better buy a ready built one. also what

would u suggest growing for a first timer.

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2005 at 14:22
Welcome to Sensi. I hope someone from the UK comes to help you here. I am in the states, and we have Home Depot stores that sell Wardrobe cabinets for about 60pounds that you put together yourself and make great grow cabinets. See my photos in the photo gallery.

Most of the skunks are very forgiving and easy to grow, they finish fast and will impress your friends. Good luck.

Post Reply Post Reply