Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AK 47 flowering times?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Greenboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Greenboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AK 47 flowering times?
    Posted: 15 April 2007 at 10:06
    Hi, dose any one know the time off flowering for AK47,, got the seeds from this site,, well a shop in london that works for sensi seed,, But i cant seem to find the strain again on this site,, So my Question is 'how long dose this strain take to flower,, Mine have been in flower for 4 weeks now....

Thanks greenboy
We will all get their in the end, just keep trying!!!
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 18:32
INDOOR / OUTDOOR
Indoor
TYPE High Sativa
PLANT HEIGHT Medium, ~100cm indoor
FLOWERING TIME 8-9 weeks
HARVEST 8-9 months
YIELD Indoor 375-500g  Outdoor, up to 600g
'AK 47' has won more than 10 awards at the Cannabis Cup and other cannabis festivals. These plants have a short flowering period, producing hard compact buds. AK 47 is easy to grow and produces excellent yields. This marijuana strain has some serious flower power and floral it is, be aware that the odour of these plants. An extremely strong strain.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is what I found about it ... hope that helps !

have a good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen

ps. btw google is your friend - and post some pics soon ... ! :)
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
Greenboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Greenboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 20:21
Hi bud,, ya that help a lot,, so im 4 weeks in now and flowerings about 8 to 9 weeks!! so have about 4 5 weeks left,, Think i need to be grtting the cannan pk13/14 soon i think,, Have you had any doings with this type of nuttrent aditive?? Hered it will boost the buds right at the end of flowering??
New grower you know,, so first time im going too use it.
Going to get some pics on here asap but have probs getting pic on,, think there too big in size,, so will take so 1.3mp ones,, see if that works..

Thanks for help Green boy
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2007 at 20:42
hi greenboy think im safe in saying that in a push most of the seeds on hear will be up and readdy in 12 weeks start to finnish but having just said that theres no golden cut off they mite take longer 13 or 14 weeks i had a white skunk was on week 18 and still had groth in her but had to be pulled for space so min time 12 weeks running 400w hps or 600w hps if in any doubt u can take a bud when time comes then another from it week after see the diffrance for yourself. anyway best of luck m8
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 08:40
you can use so called flower-boosters like bio-bizz topmax or others.
I use them too, but I m really not sure how much that brings to the flowers at least.
my white skunk got soo huge flowers, but I cant say anything to a comparison without it. flower ferti is obligatoric.

good smoke greenboy ! weed leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
Greenboy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Greenboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 10:55
nice one lads,, i will do as you say i will take a tester bud on the 12 week and see what its like and so on,, Thanks for the help lads..
Greenboy
crazyirish View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote crazyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 13:34
greenboy are u growing in soil if so i wouldnt use canna pk13/14 its mainly for hydroponic use.. i use bio blizz top max for the last few weeks of flower works great
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 16:28
Sensi Seeds does not breed or sell AK-47 as far as I know. I believe the trademark is owned by a rival seed company, so they did not come from Sensi...

I remember reading somewhere that AK-47, when it was originally introudced, finished flowering in 47 days, thus the name. However, the seed company that sells this strain says it takes 53-63 days. This is measured from the time you switch the lights back to 12/12.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2007 at 19:02
yes next time buy ok 47 from white label ...lol
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
 Post Reply Post Reply