Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Expand Your Mind
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

thc-ministry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 11:34
google it.

fabulous tool, is google.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
swanlady View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote swanlady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 02:50
sorry I've been away for awhile - life is sailing on bye loving it

I worked with a lady from India & Africa. Both said basically the same thing - you're left alone. They don't really care what you do or put into your body as long as you aren't bothering or hurting any one. I don't know if it's true. They both, however, openly discussed it Thumbs Up
CarpeDiem8 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote CarpeDiem8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2009 at 12:37
Originally posted by Ferre

For those who are not aware of this:

Your enjoyment of cannabis IS legal, IF...

a. You are a sincere spiritual cannabis 'practitioner', who is legitimate,
b. You have a mandate to use cannabis, spiritually,
c. You grow and use in private - at home or church, and
d. You are not 'in commerce' or selling cannabis.

To begin to enjoy equal protection under the law based on your religious rights, all you have to do is go to
http://thc-ministry.org  and join.

Joining our ministry is FREE and you'll be creating the documentation to prove your legitimate, spiritual use of the Sacred Herb in case you ever need to show it to a police officer or in a court of law.

Our membership list is kept safely off-shore to protect your privacy.

We win our court cases and, often, the matter is resolved without even going to trial.

Main website: http://www.thc-ministry.org  (Hawaii) and...
Europe:         http://www.thc-ministry.net  (Amsterdam)

Global THC Ministry Community Forums  (Amsterdam)

Note; It  does take a few steps to become a 'legit' cannabis user and to have protection under Universial religious freedom laws but it can be done and it is made possible and easy for you to do it online by Global THC Ministry. If you are a sincere practitioner of Cannabis/hemp become a member and join this fast growing international community.

Well ya know what they say about things being too good to be true....

I'm just curious what others think of this and if anyone has had positive results using this defense in court.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12