Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Quick & Easy Hash Pressing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 16:26
Thanks for the info Ganja,ill give it go next time.Think its time to invest in a few screens of different sizes!

As regards MNS i give up!%3cacko they should have a sign on their homepage reading,"You dont have to be mad to be a member here, but it helps"
Now Bart, since you broke Grandpa's teeth, he gets to break yours.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2010 at 06:11

I had once powder and pressed it in my hand and it became fluid , well fluid , it was soft , rolled it in my hand and it had the color of honey, no particles in it ,as glass..

my problem is i can smoke faster than i can produce with my screen ( see my images for the screen)

the problem with pressing is you damage the thc balls and have to smoke it quite soon, if you dont  damage the balls it can kept in stock for years.

The water hash is easy to make but that is not a goal, the goal is , in my view ,the taste and water hash has , again in my opinion, not the best taste , the bubbles  is caused by the water if you have some minimal dirt in it, you  get mold in it.
i like to make it without the water.
i will show it later at the moment i have no material ..
my favorite is unpressed pollen, unpressed, just in cellophane and only sucked out the air, this is maroccan pollen the blocks have round edges, if you can find a block good zerozero it has round edges and is unpressed and has a light color. It looks dry but melts in the hand..
i am old fashioned and dont like waterhash%3chocked
pollen is my favorit%3chumbs%20Up
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2010 at 06:13
EDIT by accident i pushed the reply button well what will i tell more i have to fill the space in this message..
Well there is also pressed pollen of the best quality, its darker color, nowadays this types of hash is made in blocks of 100 gram while it was in history often 500 grams.
Commercial maroccan hash is mostly 200 grams but ther is also 125 gram.
in some kilos are 10 bloks of 100 gram, others have 8x 125 and .. now comes the news ..
some kilo packages have 7 blocks! not 7x 142.8 grams but 6x 150+ 1x 100 grams..
They have often a pressed logo on it most of the time only the outside blocks in the package , sometimes  all blocks in the package. Its mainly sold in the wholesale per "box"which is 25 keys..
( found that on the internet%3cink)
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2010 at 06:30
edit OH NO NOT AGAIN..
i was reading my message  while it was on the site and stupid as i am again i pushed..
this time i make not a message , let it be...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:34
Y'know, you're not actually obliged to make a post just because you click the 'reply' button and the box opens.

It's not a binding contract. Just click 'back' or 'active topics' and you'll navigate away from the page without leaving a blank comment. 
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Diab Soule View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Diab Soule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 14:25
greenskin power!
Dj Q. Nas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Dj Q. Nas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2011 at 15:29
Hey Ganja, Dude do you got some Different '' ROLLING '' ways than the usual once ? %3coint ?
My Mood- My Rules
crf450smr View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote crf450smr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 21:52
I know for you it's easy because this language is your mother language.. can somebody explain me how collect this resin powder from the plant? (I don't know what resin powder means)

here is an irrelevant photo of a plant.. just show me please.. peace
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 02:45
This is resin powder.... it is the resin crystals removed from the plant by either dry screening or ice water extraction. There are several threads in the hash forum on how to collect resin for hash making.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
crf450smr View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote crf450smr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 05:26
Can you show me one of this several threads that explain how collect the resin powder from the plant please?? I tried to find something but I didn't..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234