Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Hashish
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Quick & Easy Hash Pressing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick & Easy Hash Pressing
    Posted: 01 May 2007 at 14:46
Here's a visual guide to pressing resin powder into solid hash.

The example here starts with medium-high quality water-hash powder, which probably presses more easily than most types of resin. However, with this method, all but the lowest quality resin will stick together in the end.

This method is good for anything up to a few grams of resin.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 14:46
Now, after ten minutes of twisting and heating:

The dark section on the front of the above image is the surface where the hash was rubbed against fabric.

BTW - the ragged edges you can see on the cellophane wrapper are from rubbing the twisted hash on fabric - which creates a nice gentle heat source. Just don't rub too hard, or you'll end up smearing half pressed hash on your jeans.

Dr. Ohm View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Dr. Ohm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 15:04
thanks Ganja - i like the visual approach! - and man those are some nice quality pics

Om Namah Shivaya

farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 16:18
Cool description Ganja... totally fool-proof. You should 'sticky' it and keep it at the top of the topic list where everyone can see it... Most of us are unlikely to be ever making much more than a few grams of hash, so this is perfect.

Also, after trimming my latest lady, my scissors was coated in fresh sticky resin, so I put it aside for a couple of days and then scraped off the resin and used my fingers to press it into a tiny ball, about enough for one hit on my bong. I left this to harden over the weekend then smoked it last night. Could barely stand afterwards!
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 19:12
many thanks ganja great info gr8 pics
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 20:40
Yeah mate, quality pics - easy peasy hashy !!
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2007 at 23:34
yep ganja. make my dozend full and BIG thanks for the pictures ... what a cream !
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 11:38
Thanks for the kind words, guys.

Here's a little bit of hash-abuse (I like to watch it bubble almost as much as smoking it):

This is reasonably bubbly hash. The best stuff would have turned to dripping oil with this sort of exposure to a flame.
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 19:29
holistic is green with envy that looks sooooooooooo good
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2007 at 23:04
dope fantasies ! smoke eye
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>