Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Sensi Snapshots
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Identifying male plants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Auto-Question-Bot View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 01:16
im feckin learnin ras boyakkashan 4 females i got out of 4 but ill keep a eye out and try to put picks on my skunk1 grow veg 2m thanks rassa
Calicrocus View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Calicrocus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2010 at 19:05
As a novice, what would make this more helpful is seeing images of a male plant compared to a female plant, at the same stage of growth. 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Perfect behavior is born of complete indifference.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2010 at 00:54
some close shots of both with a really good camera would help people on forum more but its ment to be easy to identify really
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2010 at 15:13
Jesus lads you would be hard pressed to find better pics than on this thread!If your plant looks like the pictures on page 1 its a male,if it has little white hairs popping out and doesnt look like the pics its more than likely a female.

JP i think ur worring to much about getting a male,you have FEM seeds so the chances of a plant turning out to be a full male is unlikely.I have had fem seeds throw out the odd male flower on some of the lower bracts on the plant,but these can be carefully picked off if the time comes,without any prob.

Chill out man and enjoy the experience,watch your plants grow and keep some mental notes on how to improve next time.Assume all your plants are female cause theres a 99% chance they will be with fem seeds.%3chumbs%20Up
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Auto-Question-Bot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2010 at 16:28
well its first grow so keepinn an eye on closely ya got to aint ya i was on about the zoom on pics not the pics, look at my pics close ups then see what i mean?
Myke77 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Myke77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2010 at 17:12
i know what ya mean jp, i got fems but still keep checking in case they gone hermie on me. first grow nerves is all.
anyways, thanks ganja for the clear pics, best reference ive seen. plan on doing some black domina next grow so ill be using this when it comes to sexing. hope i dont see too many like the pics eh?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12