Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Sensi Snapshots
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sensi Seeds photo competition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 15:27
Not especially. It's a nice day in Dam and the weekend should be blazingly sunny.

It's more that this question has come up before (maybe even on this thread) and the answer's always the same - the end date of the contest doesn't mean the winners will be announced immediately afterward.

It's not like the people handling the contest have forgotten, so posting a reminder here on the forum is not going to make the announcement occur any sooner.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 15:56
yes your lucky being there all the time im like a kid in a sweet shop when i get 2 dam and last time we went the weather was stunning.
anyway good luck with the contest harasment ganja lol %3cmoking
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 16:15
Cheers, have a good weekend yourself!
sicklehand View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 16:21
will there be another comp ganja after this one has been drawn? as i would like to enter
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 16:26

lmao he hasnt got over this contest yet mate but im sure there will be (hopefully)

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 16:30
Lets hope so because if this weather holds out theres going to be great outdoor/indoor shots i guess we'll have to wait and see.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 16:32
that was weird i just got a sign saying i'd posted to many times thats never happened before
TheUkOne View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote TheUkOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 16:35

im sure they will do mate

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 17:10
The Outdoor Season Cultivation Diary photo contest is currently running.

Document a grow from seedling through growing and flowering, all the way to harvest and post-drying. It has bigger prizes than the normal contests and it's also open to indoor grows, so as not to leave anyone out (it's The Outdoor Season Cultivation Diar, not necessarily outdoor grows).

There will probably be another, shorter-term photo contest announced before too long,
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote sicklehand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 17:40
Ive missed out on the outdoor one as i dont have any photos of them when they where seedlings never mind maybe ill enter the shorter term contest when it kicks off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>