Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Secret Stash

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
schlacked987 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote schlacked987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Secret Stash
    Posted: 24 February 2005 at 16:46
I recently bought a sack of what I was told was called secret stash. It's supposedly a medicinal strain which I don't have trouble believing after smoking it. It really shot me into an "orbital" high whereas I felt like I was floting. Anyways on the last bowl of the bag I foung a seed. So I did what anybody would do and grew it. I now have a month and a half old female that is just beautiful, right up until in fell off of it's shelf. (damn cats) It seems alright and hopefully will make it through it's fall, but I was wondering if anyone else has grown or knows of someone else who has grown this particular vairity and could lt me know approx. how long it needs to be in the veg. and flowering stages. If I can keep this plant alive I'm thinking of crossing it with an alskan thunderf**k (yeah that other topic of mine concerns these particular plants) to see what I'll get. Anyways thanks for any and all help.
20'Thai View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote 20'Thai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 14:29

Again dude??  lolol

You like to get milage for your dollar I see.

Yeah I've grown that strain - my guess is it was any one of over 1,000 strains...pity I couldn't be sure which one though.

Take care matey.

I look at the world as all do, but I see something different

Always do RIGHT; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
schlacked987 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote schlacked987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2005 at 14:59

Gotta get the most for my buck 'ya know? It's been about 2 months since I planted that seed, then it fell and now it is surely a male, but I'm still gonaa keep it a see what happens if I use it to pollinate a few buds. Hopefully I'm not just wasting my time.

-987

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:52

Were you sure it was female before the fall?

If so, a plunge shouldn't make it change gender. It could possibly cause stress-related hermaphrodism, but not a switch in gender.

Otherwise, I'm gonna start lobbing every male plant I find out of a second-storey window.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply