Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Harvest and Beyond
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

heads gone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gills View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Gills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heads gone
    Posted: 30 June 2007 at 04:13
sorry about that outburst earlyer.. very very very very stoned once again ... what i was ment to ask was how long do u flower 4 before u flush ta plant out... im a bit aof a dick ta nite..   
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 05:17
oh man your high come back tmoro when it makes sense :) if your growing in soil you flush only at the very end to rid soil of any nutis left or if you acdently overfeed them my Advanced Grower friend...
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2007 at 13:58
Okay I definitely missed something... Was that "outburst" aimed at me?
Gills View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Gills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 23:18
   no no farmer mick ,what i said was have long do i flower 4.....rather than askin how long do i flower 4 before i flush!!! the plants out.....sorry 4 any cofussion....just out with my plants tonite its not just a week in 2 flowerin and both or ladys ,they r showin nicely allready my messed up plant has split at the top now in to 2 crowns, but has stayed quite small but very fat!!!!!! the other has grown near 9cm in less than a week and is fattin out nice also it makes the other look tiny!!!.......im keepin snaps and i will post them when i work out how 2........

im just about to melt in to my seat now with a big fat biffta,,, keep them rollin..

GILLS
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 23:29
No worries Gills... I was wondering why Holistic why falling off his sofa laughing in the other post. Anyway, like the man himself said, you only need to flush if you overfed them. Otherwise, just give them plain water for the last 5-7 days before harvest.

To post photos: Click on the green "post reply" button at the bottom or top of the page. Click on the camera icon and upload photos. It can take a few mins, so be patient. I think the maximum file size is 100kb, so resize them if they're bigger than that.
 Post Reply Post Reply