Cannabis Forum > Hempflax > Hempflax Nederlands
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

I would like to work in hemp industry.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Absurd View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Absurd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I would like to work in hemp industry.
    Posted: 10 July 2007 at 14:40
Hello Hemp Flax.

I would like to work in hemp industry in Netherlands.
I'm 26 years old male with Polish and German double nationality.

Currently living and working in United Kingdom in IT industry as self employed PC Technician and Field Support Engineer.

I'm cannabis grower for over 10 years now, all my life I can say. Recently I realized that only thing I want to do in my life is work in hemp industry in any cannabis related position.

Hemp cultivation related position will be best for me, but I'm interested in any job in cannabis industry.

It is not only because I am highly addicted to cultivate cannabis (in fact much more than smoking it). It's because i do believe that hemp products can make a difference. I'm sure that cannabis made products are one and only answer to most of death-end technologies that we, people of the world, are stick to right now.

I'm most interested in cannabis made building materials, energy and noise isolations, ecological and renewable fuel and energy sources and related technologies.

As I wrote, I'm highly interested in any hemp industry related position. It can be labour, agriculture or production work, I don't mind working hard. I use to do that kinds of jobs, and I enjoy this very much.

It's just because I believe that hemp can make a difference, that time for this is right and I want to be part of this.

I have much more to say about me, my actions in cannabis legalisation and education initiatives in Poland, but I'm not sure that is right place for this kind of stories (and they are very long..). I will just mention that i moved to UK because Polish law is getting more and more restricted since 1997, and I had some troubles because hemp cultivation and pro legalization and educational actions that I been highly involved into. It is all solved and behind me now, and do not affect me in any way at all.

I look forward to hearing from you.
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 20:08
best of luck welcome to sensi.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Magnificient View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Magnificient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 17:38
If you get a job in the hemp industry, try to get the seed companies to offer hemp products on their website. So far I've only seen cotton shirts. Lol
It's always in the last place I look.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 09:31
Should I mention HempFlax - Sensi's sister-company?
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 07:04
Nah some people just want to bitch randomly... the internet is full of it. 
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 09:41
hey but if you get there nice jobs doesnt matter sensi or hempflax just give a message...I try to leave my country and go to holland for some years
i work hard too
 Post Reply Post Reply