Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Redman drops by Sensi Seeds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 20:03
yh love redman glad hes with sensi hopefully he will wear the shirt in his next video.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 17:21
That would be great! But I'm not holding my breath...
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Septiva4u View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Septiva4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 22:07
Hi Ganga how are you? It ws great meeting you, we hope to get bacl real soon.  I'm back after a long hiatus. This time I plan to go hydro, ya know soiless. So Ganga you know me back to the the forum as I learn how to begin. IAs aalways any and all information is appreciated.

Hello to everyone today is my B-day and I'm smoking one now, join me in a birthday smoke.
Septiva
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 10:25
Hey Septiva! Nice to hear from you.

I prefer hydro over soil myself. Well grown hydro should be just as tasty as soil, and is often even stronger.

And Happy Birthday for yesterday!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 18:47
happy b day welcome back.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Mustbe18+ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mustbe18+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 15:58
Wow that's awesome, big fan of redman, love his music and thought he was great in How high.

Btw, I've heard that they're doing How High 2 and word is that they have to hurry while redman still can stand (hahaha). Well that's just rumours but I am longing for a second how high!
thehashman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote thehashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 21:21
Is that a shirt or a grow tent?

Originally posted by Ganja

Redman came to Sensi Seeds the other day.Personally, I'm not much of a star chaser, but it's nice to meet someone whose music you really like. Made my day, anyway.If you like hip hop, you'll know his albums. If you don't, and you've seen How High, he's one of the two stars of that movie. [IMG]fdata/uploads/20070717_195435_IMG_4524_RM1_co.JPG" border="" height="800" width="600">
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 15:10
lol gotta love redman hes tha bomb it would be sweet to have another how high man that movie was good the first time i seen it i went back home to visit family i hadnt seen in years down side is i had no smoke  we all went to the theater the family when to see lord of the rings boaring i went to How High of coarse anyways to make a long story short i got out of the movie with an hour and a bit to spare snowing like a mofo asking everyone i seen if they had herb as i was chronicing out after a movie like that well i didnt score it was a sad %3c3cnhappy day for me

lol lastnight how high was on the satellite brought back that memory atleast this time i was home and had some herb

cheers all
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 19:01
yeah i meet him back in 03 or 04 along with method man and a few others smoked for a bit with them it was during bcr in daytona beach and if your lucky and can see the white guy in the crowd at the show they taped for bet it was probably me you saw well me or 1 of the 3 other white guys that were there

dont mean to argue with you ganja but i've only heard people claim hydro is better but todate noone has grown clones  side by side in hydro and soil to see if there is any truth to that statement of hydro produceing stronger thced plants yes they grow quicker in hrdo then soil. guess to me it would kind of be like a person how grows airoponic to say since that system can give the fastest growth should then also give the highest thc yeild of any style grown but i will actualy be able to confirm if its myth or fact here next month got half my garden set up with dripper system and the other half in soil but sofar all the plants are growing the same the ones with drippers aint outgrowing the ones in soil they did how ever start showing floweres a day or 2 earlier then there clone sisters in soil but up till now that is the only differance i've noticed as far as quicker growth but at the same time the soil grown plants have more of a fruity smell and the hydro ones smell kind of fruity but with a meaty smell to and not a fresh meaty smell

help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
mick667 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mick667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2009 at 14:50
I remember selling loads of seeds and about 6 books to another famous English celebrity while working in sensi , TBH some of the biggest idiots i met while working at sensi were Pot celebrity's ... what a bunch of misarable self centred arseholes, they were convinced of their own stardom beucase they wrote a book that about 100 people read and garenteed they always had at least 1 hanger on / go for%3cug.. ahh the good old days.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>