Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FAVORITE MOVIE(S) TO WATCH WHEN WASTED!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Proteus View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Proteus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 02:14
Originally posted by munzy

im sure there was a tv series in the 80s that showed sherlock "shooting up"? cant remember the actors name?? tall fella big nose black hair lol

Jeremy Brett. My dad used to watch it when i was a kid and yeah everybody was all in a flap because he was shooting up.

Playing the role killed him aswell, or at least contributed.

Quite sad really, he was very good as holmes, certainly "the" holmes of my generation.
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2010 at 18:08
Just watched Men Who Stare At Goats, was great watch, i see you had not thought sarah:(
Although i think Sherlock Homes was the best recently.%3c3c3ctar

I recommend both %3c3c3cug
P.s watched ninja assassin last night it was good although there were some very corny parts with the american guys acting..

The echo is a good recent film, pinapple express is brillient, and zombieland is also a great watch.

Patches

I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 10:04
Men who stare at goats... it was okay just a bit lacking.

Went back to some oldies for a couple of evenings and watched The Godfather, 1,2 and 3. Classic cinema %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 12:00
I think Godfather part three is total garbage, 1 & 2 are awesome.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 13:54
agree.great one and less 2 and less less 3. is there anybody saw a little film on a short history about Maryjuana in england called "saving grace"? very gentle
hay patch be a quite long time! trying to sleep the night? the little "patch" is growing well?   cheers!
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 18:48
Yeh still waiting for a good night sleep Breizh, And little patch is going well thank you! 19lbs now :-) with those little michelin man legs.%3clown

Im all for a bit of "godfarther", its a good set.

"Saving grace" is alright i think.
But "Blow" with johny depp is a great one, think it would be in my Top Ten.
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 20:58
lol patch! happy to heard this! got two myself and the last one "pissed"? on my legs today!! we smell together at friends home!! a girl of 18months old.
i will search for "blow" cause i dont see it but i kike very much JD;its a very good actor in my opinion. so good....nursery, and see you next time for others babies!!!! peace man
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2010 at 22:43
from paris with love, john travolta good action film with some real funny shit and tim burtons 9 quirky kids film worth a watch after a few hits on the bong%3cig%3c
ANDWHAT
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 01:13
Wicked, do you rate it? i have it just not watched it yet.. :-)
Destro Pesante View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Destro Pesante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 19:57

Here's a little list of movies to watch, stoned or not ;

I tried not to list the most obvious like Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, Eyes Wide Shut etc. (although Nicole looks fantastic in her undies smoking a joint) 

%3ceed%20leaf = watch wasted recommendation

- Sexy Beast - Brutal British gangster movie, Kingsley rocks
- Tropic Thunder - Stiller, Jack Black and Downey Jr. This is how I like Tom Cruise!
- Gran Torino - Clint being the man.
- Royal Tenenbaums - Star cast, crazy dry humor, weird.
- Step Brothers - Very very stupid and over the top, but o so funny %3ceed%20leaf
- The Twilight Samurai - Let's trough  in some culture. Very nice authentic Japanese movie
- Lost Highway - Mr. Lynch loving with our minds, as usual. See stoned if you dare
- The Princess Bride - Very funny and relaxing fairytale. Good cast, directed by Rob Reiner
- Kops - Hilarious Swedish police movie %3ceed%20leaf
- Stranger Then Fiction - Not your average movie. Will Ferrell, Emma Thompson, Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Don't mess with the Zohan - If you like Adam Sandler and Jewish humor, light and easy.
- Reign Over Me - Not a happy movie, but very good, great music, nice NY shots and not what you expect of Sandler
- Grosse Pointe Blank - Funny,  witty and easy. Good soundtrack John Cusack, Dan Aykroyd. Funny dialog, like many Cusack movies
- High Fidelity - Cusack and Jack Black and good music. Sunday afternoon, fire place, canna and enjoy %3ceed%20leaf
- Boondock Saints - Irish brothers taking care of business. William Defoe is brilliant here. Violent, funny, different
- Inside Man - Great Movie. Super cast, great acting. Keeps you on the edge of your seat. Spike Lee
- The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou - More then just a comedy, nicely odd. Great cast and I like the way they take a piss at Jacques Cousteau his Calypso. Go see.
- Coffee and Cigarettes - Jim Jarmusch  No need to say more.
- Snatch - I hate feckin Pikeys! Love the dialog, love the shots and characters.
- UTU - Great NZ movie about the Maori uprising in 1870. See the uncut, unrated version. Stunning

feck, thought to do 10 movies, but then I started to browse my dvd collection (+350) and kept going. I've got too many movies, NOT!

Enjoy!
S.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>