Cannabis Forum > Hempflax > Hempflax Nederlands
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

position on fuel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
enegiss View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote enegiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: position on fuel
    Posted: 26 August 2007 at 13:06
i have a current seed to fuel venture in kashmir and am looking for very commited people to discuss the energy to bio-mas equation of cannabis that is talked about in THE REPORT by fcdae, i plan to grow and research the available energy in cannabis in its entirety, including high thc as well as low thc, also i will be test driving finola 314 to see if it competes against high thc value plants in seed production, anybody have an interest, also i plan to establish new recreational strains using original kashmir sativa parent stock to re establish some worth while genetics back into the commercial market place, my earlier username was cashmereman , but i lost my last password.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2010 at 22:55
they kill weedgrowers in kashmere, since it became an islamic country..
No kashmere hash anymore the last decades...
shame
they had so nice wild seeds in it.
big plans, wrong country..?
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
enegiss View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote enegiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 23:31
yeah, thats true, the local hash is a bit poo.
but, i still think there are opportunities for the right minded, and the country is stunningly beautiful.
i will check back and update the post in the winter.

there is more, but it has been such a long time since the first post i wouldnt know where to start.
 Post Reply Post Reply