Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Creeper strains?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 12:11
Strawberries (runner varieties) are supremely adaptable, those that escape cultivation tend to run down into straggling ground creepers, especially if they naturalise under shrubs where there is little light. That's what the pics look like to my eyes.

This is a more robust plant but you can see the similarities between this 'wild strawberry' and the 'creeper' on the previous page.

Had to look up the stinging nettle, the seedlings do resemble indica dom seedlings.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 18:50
Thanks for putting up the pic's Indivine. Yeah got that growing all over the garden if I'm not careful. People have commented on it's cannabis like leave's. On the farm it's everywhere, the cattle chomp on it quite regularly, even laughed at some kids picking the leave's.

Well at least you know....perhaps the hunt is on for the real creeper strain in the tropics, would love to see it. Unfortunatly I've only ever heard of it....would love to have the time (and money )  to explore the rainforests of South America to find it.

Why did God give these Humans freewill...Now their all confused.
Indivine View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Indivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2009 at 22:39
yeah. it's not strawberry for sure. the clumpy leaves, 5 to 7 in a cluster, are missing on strawberry. i talked to him again, what he said it was was a hybrid of two different ..potentilla pp.? theres like 500 varieties throughout the USA. they are in the rosea family. the rose family. it was funny, he had pics in a book and showed them to me. looked just like it except it had flowers in the pic. really wild looking flowers too. i'm going to transplant them outside and let them grow around the shaded corners. good luck everyone. and when i get some real bud to try i'll check back for some pointers.%3cmbarrass%3cd

and on the tropics plant. it seems odd no one brought it out, if it exists. they'd probably retire early with it.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 02:49
LOL potentilla... the cinquefoil strikes again. Might just note that strawberry comes from the same family of plants.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 02:57
i beleave if not mistaken but being a creeper aint strain dependent as that can happen to a can happen to any strain think it's a resive trait (or how ever that is spelled) cant rember his name but look in the book marijuana botany creeper is talked about in that book

i could be wrong as it's been a few years since i read the book kind of like getting a trifolate plant it happens all the time to any and every strain out there most grow out of it as they get older with trifolate plants  
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
whodair View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote whodair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2009 at 18:41
my heirloom skunk#2 i recd in 1992 was described as skunk#1 x creeper.  sk1 in those daze was not sweet but more roadkill.  the creeper gave it a more subtle skunk aroma.  it is a very low and bushy plant.  it grows about 5 or 6 tops per plant, without topping.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123