Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Cannabis Videos
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Posting Videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting Videos
    Posted: 09 October 2007 at 15:01
We welcome cannabis-related video contributions to the forum.

Anything that forum members find on youtube (apart from obviously copyrighted material, of course) or other video-hosting sites can be placed on the forum, in full. You don't have to restrict yourself to placing only the link to the video

The way to embed videos on the forum is to use the
FLASH command:

[*FLASH]http:\\full web address/URL of video.com[/FLASH]

PLEASE NOTE: I've inserted an asterisk (*) between the "[" and "FLASH"  to make the text of the command visible in this post.
This asterisk should be removed when posting a video.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
marc_25071955 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote marc_25071955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 00:16
I have a link to a movie about "The healing power" of marihuana oil , in this movie they show how to extract the oil from the plant . The movie is about 50 minutes long , so you better dowlod it from the site bij clicking on the link on the left side of the movie player ...... also give the link to everyone you know , so everyone will know the truth about why they forbid marihuana and the use of the plant .
The movie is called "Run from the cure" / A man in Canada has found the cure for cancer and most other diseases .
Greetings ..... Marc .
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2008 at 04:21
Originally posted by marc_25071955

I have a link to a movie about "The healing power" of marihuana oil , in this movie they show how to extract the oil from the plant . The movie is about 50 minutes long , so you better dowlod it from the site bij clicking on the link on the left side of the movie player ...... also give the link to everyone you know , so everyone will know the truth about why they forbid marihuana and the use of the plant .
The movie is called "Run from the cure" / A man in Canada has found the cure for cancer and most other diseases .
Greetings ..... Marc .

This film for any Canadian is a great one to watch espetially for those with loved ones with Cancer this is why Cannabis should be legal for anyone one to use, My self ive watch one of my cousin's die from Brain Cancer he die in front of the whole family it was a very sad moment in time, now having a really good friend with Brain Cancer going through radiation treatment right now why because they wont help him just like they did with these felow Canadians and people all across this world in the real cure that helps more people than they can emagine.

Please Help the Cause in Any Way   
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
greenbioman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote greenbioman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 15:18
medical plantes very good !!!%3cing%20%3cang%3ceed%20leaf
yo les Green man !!!!!
samsu View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote samsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 15:18
thanks for the link
Bubba P View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Bubba P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2009 at 20:05
Thank you for the sweet video link   .
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, Smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." ~Thomas Jefferson 1781~
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2009 at 00:38
Cool,
    Cheers :) 
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 07:20

Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2010 at 15:35
Alright Hol! Good to see you back around the forums!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply