Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

white widow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: white widow
    Posted: 11 October 2007 at 02:50
hi guys just a few pics from the greenhouse. and wow i must say the thc on these plants are amaizing and very compact flowers. how many weeks does wwidow take to flower in a greenhouse plz and has any1 had any experience with ww.

thanx cuThumbs%20Up
To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
nature View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 08:50
They look good man! :)
Great job on those girls!
Keep it naturel!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 11:27
Hard to say when Widow will finish in a GH.

If those pics are recent, I'd say another 3 weeks or so.

The greenhouse should allow you to keep these ladies flowering until the start of November, if you choose.

Judge by orange hairs in the buds. When 50-75% have changed from white to orange (across the whole plant), harvest time has arrived.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 16:49
I agree with Ganja, another three weeks, maybe four if the weather holds out that long...
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 02:06

hi guys thanx for the posts
these pics was taken yeaterday do you still think 4 weeks to go. and could i take an early smoke from these as they are?
this will be my first time smoking wwidow and i cant wait lol . looks very strong:)

thanx cu Thumbs%20Up

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 17:12
You can take an early smoke if you like - cut off one of the lower branches, but definitely leave the rest of the plants for at least 2-3 weeks.
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 22:11
thanx all for the reply's hope you a good smoke blunt
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2007 at 22:30
hi farmer mick

i took you advice and cut away a few lower branches i have since dried them and smoked.
the pics not that good but the smoke well so%20high lol

as you know i grew this in the greenhouse but i would like to grow super skunk for next years crop how will this do for the greenhouse and does it flower like the wwidow strain (mostly indica) thanx for any info spared regarding this.

CUThumbs%20Up
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2007 at 23:23
If you can successfully grow White Widow, then Super Skunk won't pose any problems...
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 01:05
hi farmer mick

thanx for the post

i am gonna order the sskunk seeds very soon but i still have 1 question ?

what is the smell like from this strain, and will i have to be careful of this because of next door nebour .or does the smell of the skunk travel quite a distance from your growing area.

cuso%20high
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>