Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

white widow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 16:18
Skunks can be quite smelly, but if the neighbour didn't smell the white widow, he probably won't smell SS either...
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 03:12
thanx for the help and advice farmer mickThumbs%20Up
To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 06:41
superskunks smell a bit.
mine arnt all THAT smelly.

real easy to grow.

cant go wrong with SS
connery View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote connery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 11:02
superskunk in my opinion smell more than any other strain.  I have had a lot of problem with the smell going around from the greenhouse,  it was detected even 2-300 meter away before the installation of a superpowerful carbon filter system...  take care guys
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 14:12
you know, i think them pot plants have a tendency to smell at certain times during the day.

particularly....early morn and late evening. Most other times my growroom has no smell.
and i have 3 Superskunks in there.  (altogether 6 plants)

anyone else observe any such trends?
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 18:10
I found the smell contained unless you brush up against them or have a fan moving the leaves, then they stank :-)
get that sun on it :-)
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 21:48
thanx for the comments guysThumbs%20Up

i am going to grow this strain very soon regardless of smell lol :=) the question that i have now is how potent is this strain? is it a one hit wonder ?

thanx cashnot%20smoking
To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 22:49
dnt know about white widow but the Super Skunk I grew in 2006 was the best ever and had me crawling up the stairs to bed on more than one occasion ;-)
get that sun on it :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12