Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Filthy bugs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mustbe18+ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mustbe18+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 13:40
Spider-mites? Omg, never heard of those before and I am quite sure I don't like to know neither Dead

And about that 3mm spider. You can honestly tell me that you don't even have a bit of a problem looking at it? Yes, I know when it comes to spiders I am a 2 year old little girl.

And just to be perfectly clear, I would rather fight an Polar bear then a... well a spider that can jump. I mean wtf is up with that? Soon they can fly aswell,  if that day comes I would not see the sun because i would be hiding in my bed until the world has ended by the filthy spiders.

Funny story, I've actually seen one of those when I where in Turkey on vacation. The guy who pointed it out told me it was poisonous and could jump like a meter so I ran like hell. But I watched him go closer and closer to the spider and eventually it jumped right on him. I almost shot the guy because man I would not want to be alive if a spider like that jumped me (just kidding but back to the story). Anyway he killed the spider and then laughed as hell and told me that it was just a tiny spider and it was not poisonous at all.

I was reliefed but still. when I got home I checked my room 5 times for any spiders that might be there.
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2007 at 16:30
Not a great photo, but this beauty lives just outside my growroom. She used to have a partner in crime who was twice her size, but she must've ate him or something cos he ain't around no more. I get great pleasure from swatting fungus gnats into her web and watching her pounce on them.Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123