Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Flowering - Pruning, Training, Intensive Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Flower indica clones immediately?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ascendedmind View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ascendedmind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flower indica clones immediately?
    Posted: 24 March 2005 at 21:41

Can you you immediately flower indica clones from Big Bud without reducing yield?

or do you still need to vegetate the indica clones from Big Bud to  half their potential plant height before triggering the flowering process?

doctor dolittle View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote doctor dolittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 13:42
you can flower straight away, but with reduced yeild..
I have used this technique, when I first started, as I had a limited height.
The plants were flowered as soon as the clone was ready and grew to around 18" with just a main cola, I guess I got almost 1oz off each.
Its a good way of going if you want lots of little plants, easier manicuring etc and a fast turnaround
I don't have height restrictions now so I prefer to do less but bigger plants, so vegetate for 4 weeks

T
ascendedmind View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ascendedmind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2005 at 18:03

When you flower straight away, do you grow more than one clone per square foot?

In otherwords, if you vegetate your clones would you grow only one clone per square foot?

Or

Would you grow four clones per square foot if you flower straight away?

Post Reply Post Reply