Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fourbytwo View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fourbytwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new member
    Posted: 24 October 2007 at 13:36

Hi everybody

Been growing now for about 3 years iam on the bubblers and love it iam from Belfast
i came to this forum because i love senis seeds lol and it nice to have some help when needed

Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 21:15

Hey man. Welcome aboard.

I'm interested in these hydro ways of growing you use. I was contemplating trying out DWC grow. I want to get fat, dense buds like the ones i buy, but i'm told these things are not possible on soil, only hydro.

Hope to see some pics of your grow, help me understand how bubblers work.
Green-Thumb Growing
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 14:51

Hydroponic growing does not necessarily mean bigger buds, but plants grown well in a hydroponic system will develop considerably faster. The size of the buds is much more closely connected to the strength of the light. I have grown main colas bigger than my arm in soil under a 250w light, but this is only possible when I'm just flowering one female. The more plants that are sharing the light, the smaller the buds will be.

pussyluvva View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote pussyluvva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 20:15
welcome to the forum mate:D
hippymuso View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote hippymuso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 15:05

Post Reply Post Reply