Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Strain Advice Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ChristianTaylor View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ChristianTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strain Advice Needed
    Posted: 25 October 2007 at 03:13
I need some advice on what type of strain I should get. I don't know if you guys are familiar with the coliseum but it is designed to grow very many small plants. I guess it is kind of like SoG but in a vertical setup.

I want to know the most potent strain I could grow with this method.

Thanks guys, Later.

-CT
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 10:34
Hindu Kush
Maple Leaf Indica
Big Bud
Mr NIce

(in order of price)
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 14:54
I'm gonna throw Northern Lights in here as my suggestion. Very potent and stocky in size.
ChristianTaylor View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ChristianTaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 21:14
I have been looking at a strain called "Bubba Kush". I have been told it's available by clone only but a site called Dr.GreenThumbs offer seeds. They looks legitimate to me, they also provide a bunch of other interesting looking strains. I don't know about these guys, I have never heard of them before but at the price they offer it better be the real deal. Most expensive strain they have at a whopping 300usd per pack, I believe thats 10 seeds.

The problem is when it comes to finding clones I wouldn't even know where to begin. I have no friends who grow and I live on the east coast.

What do you guys think I should do?

Later,

-CT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 22:44
To tell the truth man, i wouldnt waste your money on those beans. Bubba Kush is as you say clone only, so the seeds you are buying are not the real Bubba Kush, just someones version of it, which may or may not be good.

There are many sites offering lots of different breeders seeds, including sensis, Id go with some sensi beans because you know they are gonna be good quality. Better to defo get some good beans than maybe get some elite beans.

The strains listed above are all great strains for you to grow, with top quality end product.
Green-Thumb Growing
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 04:40
what solid said.... at least when i'm buying sensi seeds i know i'm getting exactly what i'm buying!!!!

the great descriptive geographical, genetic and physiological history of the weed is more than most seed sites offer!

smoking my skunk now... 30 notes for the seeds and i'm absolutely high as a kite.

speaks for itself.

sensi all the way! 

will be dropping into the shop and museum when i'm over in december!
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
 Post Reply Post Reply