Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Myths
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hillbilly Skunk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 18:18

Wahey!!!

I hadn't even noticed. Just skinning a celebratory joint now...smoke%20eye
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 18:31
I'm eating a celebratory goat cheese and sun-dried tomato roll. Don't judge me...

Better dig out the office bong. Who am I kidding, it's right by my desk.

Cheers!

weed%20leafNukeWacko
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 19:21
Ganja, please explain to me why the Sensi Cafe doesnt sell weed? How come other cafes sell weed and sensis dont?

And what do you mean when you said in the other thread the sensi cafe accpets smokers aslong as dutch law allows? Are they going to ban cafes selling weed in the dam?

Sorry to post the same in two threads, but i really want to know the answers.
Green-Thumb Growing
beer n buds View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beer n buds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2007 at 14:47
yeah I'd like to know that to about it maybe being banned in future.
its not a drug, its a plant
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2007 at 19:21
you wouldn't believe the way SKUNK is played on in the U.K.

skunk this skunk that. Gordon brown was on about re classifying dope due to the extra strong varieties such as skunk!! better not let him know about JH or else it'll be class A before we know it!

time for a joint methinks!

weed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2007 at 01:54
Okay, I'm not sure about this, but maybe the reason the Sensi Cafe doesn't sell weed is because it's a cafe, not a coffeeshop. Ganja, correct me if I'm wrong here...
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2007 at 02:18

What is the difference? Is a coffee shop the dutch term for a shop that sells weed? And a cafe just a normal cafe like we have here in the UK?

So its not illegal for sensi to sell weed, they just dont want to? That seems really weird,you would think they would want everyone in sampling their buds. Grown by their own hand.
Green-Thumb Growing
beer n buds View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beer n buds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2007 at 17:30
yes coffee shop is the name for the store that sells weed - i wonder why??Confused
its not a drug, its a plant
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 13:54
As far as I know, you need a licence or a permit to run a coffeeshop. I presume the Sensi people don't have such a licence.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2007 at 14:19
Licenses started  in 1997.

Before then, there were fewer restrictions on opening a coffeeshop.

Sensi Smile was a very well respected coffeeshop until about 1998, when no coffeeshop license was given by Amsterdam city council. After that, the Sensi Smile had to stop selling cannabis.

A pity, as they used to quite literally have the best stuff in town most of the time.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>