Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Cannabis Videos
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Super Skunk SCROG/training

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Skunk SCROG/training
    Posted: 26 October 2007 at 17:46
A very interesting example of training, resulting in a healthy SCROG-style bed of buds from a single root system.

Vegging the the plant big enough to fill the screen would take quite a few extra weeks, but seems well worth it.

From the look of the stem, this female might have been a mother plant for a while before being flowered.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 18:00
Cool, I just noticed that Youtube offers related videos after you watch this one, with this plant at several stages of development.

This is part 10; part 11 is even fatter. Nice job!

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 18:10
Very simple and very effective set-up. He even had some spare room around the edges and could probably have let it fill out a bit more. I love the way all the buds are forming a perfect canopy and there's no wasted growth whatsoever below the mesh.
HtotheE View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote HtotheE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2007 at 22:11
Wow that is a marijuana-oak ffs! One thing I was thinking was isn't the plant getting light deficiency in the lower parts? It seemed a bit dark below the "tree top", and that is a waste of growing buds right?
cheesehead View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cheesehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 17:34
Originally posted by HtotheE

Wow that is a marijuana-oak ffs! One thing I was thinking was isn't the plant getting light deficiency in the lower parts? It seemed a bit dark below the "tree top", and that is a waste of growing buds right?

when scrogging you trim all the lower branchs off because light cant get there because of the screen of greendready
cheesehead View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cheesehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2007 at 17:51
Originally posted by Ganja

Cool, I just noticed that Youtube offers related videos after you watch this one, with this plant at several stages of development.

This is part 10; part 11 is even fatter. Nice job!

she was grown from seed and topped at the 5th nood , then when pre flower was showin i placed her under the screen ,  she was vegged for 8 weeks from seed.

my final yeild was 4 oz 12grams dry and cured for 4 weeks

from 1 plant
 Post Reply Post Reply