Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

DIY Bubbler Cloner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toothless View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
Night Fury

Quote Toothless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 10:05
just looking for a bit of info on this, what lights and cycle should the clones be when in bubbler, and im bit lost as to where the stms sit??can u post any pics of this setup with the clones  in place???

gr8 topic tho.
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:45
they need to be on 18/6 , any lights can be used flourescents, cfls, if your are going to use hps then they need to be kept at a good distance away from the light. stems should sit in the water
ANDWHAT
Toothless View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling
Night Fury

Quote Toothless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 12:34
i understand the stems should sit in the water, but where do i put the clone as in rgards to hold it in place, possitionin ???

also where is the best part of the plat to cut from, any pics of a good cutting would be gr8!!thanks

kev
Rastakolnikov View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Rastakolnikov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 14:13
The cuttings are held in place with the neoprene collars,
the collars are sliced from the edge to the centre so that the stems can be easily inserted and held snugly in place.

People generally recommend taking cuttings from lower down on the plant but any branches you snip can be rooted in the cloner,

Don't have any pics but i'm sure there must be a few good guides on the site

Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 20:07
hey kingdingaling,

have a look throught this thread, you will find what you are looking for here.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234