Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Yaelandar's GrowRoom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 19:35
Stunning diray from start to finish my friend. Hope you'll be sharing your next grow with us too!
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 01:38

wow 2 weeks away and a great sight to come back to man Cool

nice work yaelander

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 17:16
Hi everyone,

I hope you all are going great.

I took a look on several topics and wow great works everywhere ( especially Nemo, Holistic ...)

I will post some pics of harvest and of cured buds.

I have not yet smoked buds from all the 5 plants. Only 4 have been tasted ( tested ;) ) and that's some good smoke.

Peace Yael

Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 17:50
Lovely work, well liked and enjoyed, Everyone.

Stickster.
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 20:08
Good to have you back on board Yael.

I remember you said that you wouldn;t be growing all the time, but when are you planning your next grow and any ideas on what you're going to grow mate?
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 11:17
Hi Sticky,

Thank' s.

Hi Nemo,

Next grow will probably be started in September and the strain will be California Indica !!!

Peace Yael

Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 11:10
Hi everyone,

As said earlier next grow should have been in september due to high temperature in summer where i live but i probably begin growing some California indica ( Yes !!! ) from Sensi Seeds in the middle of august so i will buy my seeds in the next days ( ok ganja ;) )

Peace everyone !

Yael

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 11:21

nice one yaelander,

look forward to it mate.

BM weed%20leaf

I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 11:52
Hi All,

I hope you are all well. I did not follow the different topics of yours and i will take some time to take a look on your growths.

Peace Yael
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 16:01
Thanx yaelander i went about setting up a 250W settup and all is done its up and running so far so good the temp is right on not to sure on humidity but im sure its good whats your humidity usualy around?.  anyways thanx for this post im sure it helped lots o people,
man if your getting that size yield i cant wait to see what im lookin forward to what was the approxamite yield dry looks like alot to me maybe enough to last till the next i smoke alot i can only hope my 250W puts out that.%3colling%20one%3cmoking

cheers yaelander
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>