Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Yaelandar's GrowRoom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 20:48
Looking sweet there man. Enjoy those buds.
Green-Thumb Growing
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 20:51
It was in 2005 so an older grow

Thank's

Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 22:08
You say you use bio bizz grow and bloom.

I too use bio bizz grow and bloom with top max, but i noticed i was still getting certain defciencys. For example magnesium, magnese.

I was looking ariund everywhere for whats in the grow. bloom and top max, apart from what it say on the bottle, but cant find anything.

So ive bought myself some bio bizz alg a mic, and bio bizz heaven.

The bio bizz heaven, has absolutly loads of micro and normal nutes, and with this and the alg a mic, im sure i womt have anymore problems.

I'd definatly recommend the heaven, and the alg a mic is great for sparying onto cuttings and young plants.
Green-Thumb Growing
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 08:18
Hi Solidopc,

Thank's a lot for your interesting comments on the nutrients BioBizz.

That's true : Grow+Bloom+TopMax isn't enough for providing all nutrients the plants need.

There are the Heaven and Alg A Mix but also root juice which is really efficient to achieve an high volume of roots quickly at the beginning of the vegetative phase and after boom !

I am interested in an example of nutrient schedule ... I don't use the one from BioBizz, of course i have one for each plant as they have their own need.

Wink
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 08:34
Hi everyone,

As the first picture were not some pics of the setup here we go :

The closet :

And the HPS and RVK :

And the last Picture if a C4XC99 female you can see at the seedling stage in previous picture and here at the end of the vegetative phase :

Have a nice day, some other pics in a few moments ...
Of course i will begin talking on the grow, the different techniques used and why ...

Yael
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 13:45
Hi

I think i will add to my next grow of NL some Caramella from Homegrown Fantaseeds and i wonder where could i buy these seeds ( i grew this variety lots of times some years ago but i don't have some now ) ?

Thank's
sir promixalot View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote sir promixalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 17:19
Whoa! That Northern cola Is killer! That Sensi's NL? Smoke report....?
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 17:35
Hi sir promixalot,

This is not sensi's NL , all plants were grown from F2 seeds  from another seedbank.

Smoke report :

Different tastes according to the plant, however tasty, sweet with some flavours of agrumes.

The effects were ( as an indica ) to be stoned ;) but one pheno was more cerebral and a good high ( quite funny ).

Thank's for coming on my topic, see you later

Yael
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 17:43
Hi everyone,

I was wondering about overgrow and wow :) in a website i find the whole overgrow strainguide ( without the pictures ) so i want to share it with you :

The adress is

http://www.onlinepot.org/OGStrainGuide/Strainguide/OGSeedStrainsIndex.html

I think it will help some people to find the strains they want to grow

Peace Yael

Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:24
Hi everyone,

Pictures

I don't have access to my personal computer as my parent-in-law are in my house so for the pictures it is quite difficult to post images.

Caramella

I am really interested in growing some Caramella but it seems Homegrown Fantaseeds don't sell them anymore Unhappy

Is there a strain in the catalog of Sensi Seeds which can be close to this strain ?

Peace, Yaelandar
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>