Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Yaelandar's GrowRoom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 28>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 09:46
great looking bud there yaelander mate Clap, i love the blue look on the pics taken outside the growoom Thumbs%20Up

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 12:50
Hi Nemo,

Thank's a lot my friend but please don't swear on my girls Wink

Hi Jonney,

Thank's, come on take a seat and take a breath !!!

Hi holistic,

Thank's. I think too there are around 14 days left for the harvest, of course i will see ! About your comment i am also estonished of the number of big buds on the flowering room and it will definitely be the biggest harvest since i began growing some weeds.

I think i will achieve around 120 gr ( and maybe more ) in one quarter of meter with a 250W HPS.

From the beginning of this grow the plants were going very well, even that the light has been turned 12/12 at only 29 days of vegetative, and it was the first time. I used to turn it at around 34 days . Even the trichomes are beautiful, first time all the plants have been recovered with snow at only 3 weeks of flowering !!!

Thank's for all your comments, you are all welcome !

Peace Yael
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 21:26
its been a treat watching your grow first class blunt
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 20:40
Hi all,

Here is a picture of a small bud Big%20smile

Peace Yael

crazyirish View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote crazyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 22:16
looks amazing mate well done bet ya cant wait to smoke some
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 00:14
small but beautiful man Thumbs%20Up

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 09:36
NL Day 87 ( Yesterday )

Hi crazyirish !

Thank's posting on my thread. It's so true that i want to smoke them, even eat them ;)

Hi bartmanuk, Thank's for your comment, the small bud is around 10 cms long.

Here is a pic of yesterday.

Peace Yael
stewie01 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote stewie01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 15:41
there pretty fantastic trees there yael.

Im on day 16 of my own grow mate trying to recreate everything you did in your grow so hope all turns out half as good. if it does il be a happy man.

Just one thing did you use epsom salts after or stick with your biobiz grow and bloom the whole way through
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 08:08
NL Day 94

Hi stewie01 : I use Bio Griow during whole the growth and biobloom and topmax only during the flowering period.

Hi everyone,

Two plants have been harvested on May the 10th at 59 days of flowering
One plant has been harvested on May the 15th.

I think i will harvest the last two ones in a few days ( may be 5 ... )

Peace Yael

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2008 at 09:42
Damn! That's some hugely impressive shit!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 28>