Cannabis Forum > Hempflax > The World of Hemp
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Visit To The Hempflax Factory

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hempflax View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote Hempflax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Visit To The Hempflax Factory
    Posted: 11 April 2005 at 14:12

In the years between 1995 and 2001, Hempflax reinvented the harvesting, and proceessing of industrial hemp. When the firm started out, there were no harvesting or baling machines that could take on 'the strongest fibre known to man'. Specialized machines for the harvesting of hemp were designed, developed and patented by Hempflax for the raw processing.

We made a trip to the Hempflax Factory to give you some more 'insight' on the Hemp industry and the raw Hemp processing to product.

Some of the pictures show you how enormous this industry is, which is hard to imagine when talking about it. Hempflax, a Sensi Seeds effort in changing the world has been providing/ processing and producing hemp for; Hemp oils, Hemp seed, Hemp fertiliser, Hemp paper, fabric and tread...

Have a look at some nice pictures in the 'Hempflax' gallery; http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_photos.asp?Hempflax

cashmerehemp View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote cashmerehemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2006 at 23:15

great pics , looking to hopefully do the same in kashmir

enegiss View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote enegiss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 13:21
is there anyway you could arrange a visit to the hempflax factory for me, i am a new company operating in the uk and the northern terrortories of kashmir, i could really do with more knowledge of the way a proccessing farm is put together, the farming communities are mostly small areas of land and i am showing them how to use drip irrigation in their farming techniques,  regards enegiss (formerly casmerehemp)
 Post Reply Post Reply