Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Indica Lover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Indica Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2008 at 17:50
I was thinking of Flushing them but wont now, they are in 12l buckets. average130cm-140cm tall. the buds are quite small with loads of hairs, has very thick Stems, but in my experiance they should be bigger than what they are for the size of the plants and stage they are at. I would of expected them to start to fatten up. I just hope it was the high heat that  held them back, temp is still 24- 27 oC, I will start to adjust the Ph from now on.  I use Bat guano for nutrients that I added at the start of flowering to the soil mix. to round it up the plants are monsters compared to what I am used to and the buds are still quiet small on the first 12 and the other 8 that are 2 week behind are at the same stage as the first ones. I hope it is just my past problems with heat and that I still get a good Crop. will leave the plants till they have finnished as they are for personal smoke only.
Everything I say on this site is for entertaiment purposes only. I have never grown or plan to grow marijuana, my sparse knowledge comes from what I have seen on this and other sites on the Net.
Indica Lover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Indica Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2008 at 03:18
GANJA, I would like to thank Sensi Seeds, I bought a pack of Afghani 1 and a pack of Maple leaf. I got 100% gremintation all 32 cracked. 12 afghani females and 8 maple leaf. The rest males. Best packs I have ever bought!!!
Everything I say on this site is for entertaiment purposes only. I have never grown or plan to grow marijuana, my sparse knowledge comes from what I have seen on this and other sites on the Net.
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2008 at 06:15
this thread make no sense to me both those plants are in the same pot and are grown under the same light therefore having the same conditions all it is showing is that the bigger plant had a better start to life and it is closer to the light thus having the more mature bigger buds on it? I know having poor conditions slows down flowering but if there were poor conditions here dont you think both plants would be showing the same signs of slow maturation?? so realy you are just stating the obvious? all parts of the plant that dont receive as much light as the other parts mature slower...... 
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 17:01
Thanks for your contribution.

(if you read the thread better, it might make more sense to you)

As far as stating the obvious goes (or asking obvious questions, for that matter), you might want to think before you post in future.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 17:24
dont mean to sound rude but why dont u change the title of your thread cause all this is showing that 2 clones from a mother plant 1 which clearly got a better start 2 life and 1 that looks like it has struggled from day 1? topic should be called maybe "The healthier the clones = the better the results" cause im sure if u used 2 healthy clones they would be identical.... or this should be done with 2 seperate rooms 1 with perfect conditions and 1 with poor conditions using the same healthy clones of a mother plant i think that would show better results i am not saying your wrong it's just my opinion...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 17:43
Again, you either haven't read the original post properly or you haven't understood it.

Originally posted by bennybjc

this thread make no sense to me both those plants are in the same pot and are grown under the same light therefore having the same conditions

Given the information and the picture, your statement suggests that you're unclear on how lights and roots work.

Thanks for your input regarding the thread title.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 18:32
Indica Lover - sorry to get side-tracked - good results! Also, at 16 per pack, these were reasonably old seeds, so it's cool to hear that you got 100% germination.

If you're growing with organic nutrient, flushing shouldn't be so much of an issue.
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2008 at 18:42
Originally posted by Ganja

Again, you either haven't read the original post properly or you haven't understood it.

Originally posted by bennybjc

this thread make no sense to me both those plants are in the same pot and are grown under the same light therefore having the same conditions

Given the information and the picture, your statement suggests that you're unclear on how lights and roots work.

Thanks for your input regarding the thread title.
ok maybe i dont understand but explain this to me what are the poor conditions that are slowing down the flowering on this plant exactly?
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 09:27
If you can't understand from the clear info in the original post, then there's no point explaining it again.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 13:44
Ganja, I blame public education... experimental method is not part of the general science curriculum and you aren't allowed to beat them when they are being twats.

Zinc might help.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>