Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2008 at 14:22
Sometimes I think that the secret to breeding a docile, trusting, easily directed population in (for want of a better term) liberal democracies is to half-educate them.

Heads are filled with facts, but critical thinking is not taught from an early age, sometimes not at all.
Modern industrialised nations need a population with the ability to perform complex tasks and absorb/filter lots of information, but people are known to get irksome when they're able to place their information in context and start inferring things. That leads to questions and movements for change.

Anyway, a little off-topic, but an exchange is always nice.

Did you spend time as a teacher, SL?
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Indica Lover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Indica Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 00:23

Ganja- They are the Best 2 seed packs I have ever bought. I am very proud, 100% Germination from 32 seeds and the 20 females are outstanding. If I can get pics when they are finnshed I will post them. I have to say the Afghani's are the best so far as I only got 4 males, the maple leaf I got 8 males. Also there are no runts, they are all OUTSTANDING. I have always had admiration for sensi seeds but these 2 packs have been Phenominal.

You said they were old seed packs. I know seeds degrade but I dont think that is a problem I will have, But does this mean it would be hard to get Afghani and maple leaf again? I do clones but I plan to get Northern Lights, Hash Plant, White Rhino, Ice and G-13 all Sensi. will it be hard to get them or could you point us in the direction of a well stocked retailer PLEASE?.
Everything I say on this site is for entertaiment purposes only. I have never grown or plan to grow marijuana, my sparse knowledge comes from what I have seen on this and other sites on the Net.
Indica Lover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Indica Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 01:41
This was a good thread to Post. yes you could do a scientific experiment with two rooms but this is not needed. This can be seen from like as ganja shows, where one plant does not recieve adequete light and root space for developement. I would also guess that they were done in a room with perfect conditions but as one plant grows bigger it crowds out the other and thus causes the smaller plant to take longer to develope fully. Or you could do it the way I accidentally done it and that is by having plants in the wrong temps ect for 2-3 weeks then changing the temps ect and putting more plants in. The results I have are 12 plants at 39 days looking the same as plants at 25days.
Everything I say on this site is for entertaiment purposes only. I have never grown or plan to grow marijuana, my sparse knowledge comes from what I have seen on this and other sites on the Net.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 12:12
Originally posted by Ganja

Did you spend time as a teacher, SL?

Not as a high school teacher thankfully, but I've worked in primary and secondary schools in support positions including indigenous welfare, school nurse,  SEESL worker (special ed and english as a second language) and mainstream literacy/numeracy.

When people ask me why I don't do a Dip Ed... I ask them when was the last time they went into a high school and had a look around? Yeah, scary... who would want to work there? End of story.

Have you read any of what Ivan Illich had to say about what education had become in the modern world? If not get a hold of Deschooling Society. I think you will enjoy it.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:42
Not specifically. Something along the lines of training kids for a lifetime of factory work?

It's been noted by many a Brit that the whole free education for the masses was largely an idea of the mega-rich robber barons in the C.19th. Possibly for philanthropic reasons, possibly in order to breed a better class of worker.

Seen in this light the three most important lessons of a 'normal' childhood education become punctuality, a love of repetitive tasks and learning to obey artificial authority figures.
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:57

i understand sorry if i sounded rude on my other post's.....

johnmusic88 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote johnmusic88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 00:07
hey ganja

thanks for the info and the pics!
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 06:23
Yup, got it on the head ganja. School is more about reproducing a doclie working class.

if we teach children to respond automatically obey uniformed adults you end up with adults that do the same thing.

I submit the following youtube link as an example of the blind obedience to 'authority' of the Australian public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfSUJLF9g8s&feature=related

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 22:58
I think my first indoor grow is suffering from high temps and lack of air flow and that's why she's taking so long to flower

please don't knock  British education guys,
thanks to it I can name several countries capitals and can even multiply any number up to 12 ;-)

gotta get back to the production line now as my 300 second toilet break is almost up!
get that sun on it :-)
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 10:15
Lots of Dutch indoor growers shut down ops for the hottest month(s) of summer (in Holland, it's not always plural), just because of all the extra trouble, maintenance and costs to keep a healthy room.

Can't really knock the Brit principle of education for all (most). It has to have done a lot more good than harm over the years. But it's getting worse everywhere.

"If I have five Pepsis and I drink two Pepsis, how much more refreshed am I? ...Okay the redhead in the Chicago school system?"
"Uuuuh... Pepsi?"
"Partial credit!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>