Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Indoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Poor Conditions can slow down flowering.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
red662 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote red662 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 20:50
yeah my first time was in a outdoor shed the night time didnt help with the temp drop(i live in ireland)the condensation it really hampered the yeild,every since its been in conditions i can control its so much better n u can kinda of know what to expect from each grow just by lookin at the dif stages of flowerin.

good post.
Grooorrrrilllla View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Grooorrrrilllla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 07:05
Yo Ganja! What's the difference between their "Health State"? To me they both look healthy, they juicy green with even no yellowish leaf at the lower part of the plant!!!
My last grow in 2007 was very difficult, couldn't manage to bring them through the veggie phase without yellowing at least a couple of the lower leafs. I used Advanced Hydroponics as nutes, plus ph control, maybe the nutes were too complex to use for me!?! Now I'm kinda trying going back to basics. I am using Canna Ferts A&B on Coco-Fluff, no ph control because I remember a grow back in 1997 that went very, very well with that....The current Strain is called Sensi Skunk!!!
My Seedlings are about 3-4 weeks old 12 cm in height, overall they're good looking but I'm afraid sometimes that I don't get them through veggie properly, I want them to be as dark green as possible, cause they gonna get yellowish leafs at the end of the flowi anyway. They showing some signs of nute deficiency at the time though, one middle finger at the tip shows downcurling attitude, its just a couple of mm, looks like a slight phosphorus def to me. Another one shows some decent orange yellowish spots at the first pair of leafs, maybe potassium def. Overall the green of the leafs looks quite too bright to me. I don't want it to be sick weed in the end. What shall I do?%3c3ctar
P.S: I'm using a Electrox Greenline Energy Saving Bulb, 125Watt, 6500 K.

Edited by Grooorrrrilllla - 25 June 2011 at 10:45
Martin Luther King:"All men are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny"
kwstas View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote kwstas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2011 at 08:45
hey guyz a have 2 questions for you!

1st.....what happens if i dont feed my plants during the flowering stage  ?  (and give them only water!) and
2nd.....what happens if i prolong the flowering stage a couple of weeks ?

thanks in advance
kk

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:13
1. If flowering plants are not fed, they won't produce anything worth smoking and will probably die before harvest time.

2. If the flowering stage is extended, buds will often become more relaxing and 'stoney'. Overall potency is usually reduced. Some plants may out out 'bananas' (partial male flowers) in an attempt to self-pollinate.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
topsoil View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote topsoil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2011 at 05:33
What would be the minimum amount of time in extending flowering to get the relaxed stoney high and not lose to much potency?
afutureoftruth420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote afutureoftruth420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2011 at 03:59
great advise and great photos thank you very much. %3cmoking

http://www.botanicalguides.com Information on sacred botanicals including history, medical uses, and constituents.
doktadelic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote doktadelic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 20:52
Thanks Ganja

This is the chief problem with growing outdoors in the UK I guess - now that budding is underway there's no power left in the sun and the rains are coming.

Given that I cant control the weather if you have any other tips as to how to boost bud growth during this time I'd be keen to hear them
CaveDog19 View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote CaveDog19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:41
Yeh im having the same issue being in the UK myself. My plants are flowering and doing there thing, im feeding them and picking off all the dead leafs to avoid any kinda mold on my buds and to just simply make plant happy, But yeh getting colder, less power in sun, Im lucky in a sense as my plants are in pots so ive started to bring them in when its been raining too much or too cold, making sure they are in absolute pitch blackness etc.
doktadelic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote doktadelic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2011 at 09:36
mine in pots too cavedog but the marvellous spring we had means they're way too big to move. On the bright side buds are coming along apace - in the last week they've got sticky and lovely! had some windfall and OMG it's good to be able to smoke some homegrown!! Just wondering now how long to leave the other's for - i'm hoping to get another week or two growth out of them before harvest. Good luck with your crop man!
Helpme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Helpme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 15:40
Emm, can to much wind from fan slow growth of the plants? Dumb question but came into my mind as my babies are growing really slow.

I mean does a lot of shaking slow growth down? .. In vege..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>