Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Basics and Fundamentals
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

how to grow...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sharon View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to grow...
    Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:35

hi everybody

i want to grow a plant for the first time and i never done it before so can anybody give me some tips ?

i putt six seeds on a plate with wet tissui and a plate on top did i do that ok ?

how long before i have to putt in soil indoors?

and the rest off the seeds i have can i just leave it in the bag or do i have to plant them all in once ?

i have 15 seeds in totall

sharon

sharon
greenfinger420 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote greenfinger420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 13:15

High there Sharon,

Good start, as u can see here http://www.sensiseeds.com/ml/shop.asp?MainLev=9&nfoID=14 and other info in the "Frequently Asked Questions" section

Now is a good time for our climate to start germanating the seeds, also smart to start with half of your seeds, so if something goes wrong in he beginning you still have the other half left.

So my advice is to read some more on the forum and on our webside: www.sensiseeds.com  show us some photo's of your result, give them enough light to grow, direct sun, maximum hours. Any questions please let us know,

have fun growing,

KEEP IT GROWING
sharon View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 16:18

and the seeds how long the stay good without germanating them ?

the weather in holland is about the same as in ireland but in ireland its not so hot

in the summers will the plants grow as fast as in holland?

sharon
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2005 at 18:02

As soon as your germinating seeds have one or two millimetres of root protruding from the shell, you can transfer them - root down - into a small pot of soil.

If you keep seeds cool, dark and dry, they'll last for at least two years.

The best way to manage this is to store your seeds inside an airtight, opaque plastic container and to put this container in the fridge (not the freezer). Now your seeds are protected from heat and moisture. Using an opaque container will protect your seeds from the fridge-light as well.

Sensi Seeds lists Skunk #1 as an Indoor or Greenhouse plant. So while this strain should grow nicely outdoors in Eire's spring and summer, it may or may not finish flowering in time.

Skunk #1 will flower when the day starts to decline in length at the end of summer. An outdoor Skunk like Early Skunk will start flowering early (late July or early August), which is why it can finish early. Skunk #1 may be triggered to flower a bit later than this, so it may finish later.

This may nmot be a problem, as the winter has been starting very late since global warming became too obvious to ignore, in the last couple of years.

I'd expect Skunk #1 grown outdoors in Eire to be ready around the second half of October.

Please let us know how it goes (grows!).

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sharon View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 19:24
how long does it take for the seeds to root so i can putt the seeds in a pot in  the soul i have it now on a plate sinds yesterday. 2 off the six start to open now
sharon
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 17:26

Seeds germinated in this was usually put out a root in the first 3-7 days.

Some seeds will be as fast as 24hrs, others may take longer than a week.

If a seed doesn't open after two weeks in the tissue-and-plates method, you can probably assume that it will not open.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
sharon View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2005 at 19:00

hi the seeds opend and i plant them in a pot .they above the grond now i think around the 3 cm heigt .do i give them something special for food? i have normal plant food. i placed them at the window where the sun is all day. i leave the window open a bitt for a few ures so the air is moving around did i do that oke? i have no lamps or anything but the sun is on the window from the morning untill its getting dark.

sharon

sharon
 Post Reply Post Reply