Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Very first time (last pics: October 1st)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
[sensi_noob] View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote [sensi_noob] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 22:26

Mmmmhh... good question. I've never had this much weed in my possession, so it's kind of hard to guess %3c3cmile. I'm not a huge smoker. I'll probably give some away to a couple close friends though. 6-9 months maybe ?

"Truth is what stands the test of experience." - Albert Einstein
Dadoo0 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Dadoo0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2008 at 07:13
Hi guys!

I've alredy posted this comment on the hash topic, but I think that topic is "dead", so I post it here also. This is a quite urgent question, because the time is running out. So, the question:
My question is that, is it possible to make hash with the Ice-o-lator technique without the several different types of screens?
I would like to use some destilled water for this purpose, and after evaporate the water from the steel bucket(so only hash will be left over)
The first step will remain the original one, so filtering on a ~220micron screen.
Certainly the ice would be also made of destilled water...

Thank you for your replies!
NeW_GuY View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote NeW_GuY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 21:31

I know this grow is from last year but I just wanted to say thanks to sensi_noob for keeping us updated in detail!!  I'm a complete noob to growing any type of plant and your grow is the first I've actually followed.  You might not be an active member anymore but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that was involved in this thread and It took a while but I'm pretty sure I took in 75%  of the information that was given and its much appreciated!!  I can only hope my first grow goes this well. Cheers%3coint

dearmiami View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dearmiami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 18:51

i have small problem, when should i cut this plants?! it's early skunk ,
end of september on early october?!   i go abrod on 26th and i am lil bit scared of them because i can miss that moment!

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 19:11
No reason to use distilled water to make water hash. Tap water is fine.

Using only one screen to catch the plant matter, with no screen to catch the resin powder can work, but it's not a good idea to evaporate the water. You'll either have to heat the water, which will damage the hash, or let the water evaporate naturally, over a few days, which will probably make the hash rancid and unpleasant to smoke.

Better to let the collected resin sink to the bottom of the container, then siphon the water off very gently, so as not to disturb the sediment at the bottom.

When the powder is sitting in a couple of cm of water, it can then be poured into several coffee filters, which will allow the water to drip away quickly while saving the hash.

dearmiami - these plants will not be ready by September 26th (if that's the date you're referring to). They may be ready by October 26th, but they need a lot more than 12 days to finish.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
little guru View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote little guru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2010 at 23:06
dearmiami - Skunk#1 is ready at 23th October (I growed that strain outdoor several times.)
Early Skunk must to be a little earlier. To my mind: at the middle of Oct.
The flowers what I can see on your photos are really nice. They will to plump soon.
I wish you a big harvest.

Peace!
PEACE!
dearmiami View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dearmiami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 14:05
thanks a lot:)
they're looking better now:)
i go for to weeks at sunday and i come back at 10th october
and they should be ready i think:)
but i'm little scared because its poland and nights are coming colder to
5 degress sometimes but they are staying fit :) only good hope:)
cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617