Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Outdoor Growing
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Very first time (last pics: October 1st)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
[sensi_noob] View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote [sensi_noob] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:02
Hi sarah,

Understood. The sun around here is *really* aggressive in the summer between 12:00 and 14:00, so lunch time sounds like a good time to give them a little shade break.

No feminised form available yet for E.S., or any outdoor breed for that matter, unfortunatley.... Can't wait til' Sensi comes out with feminised outodoor seeds ! weed%20leaf

I am indeed hoping that the stats will not fail me and I'll be happy if 3 of them turn out to be girls. I'm a regular, but not a huge smoker, so I'm thinking 3 medium sized plants should last me for most of the winter smoking . I'll have to make some room in my freezer !Smile.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 14:54
So you see, you wont need to be moving 6 pots into the shed for long.
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote [sensi_noob] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 20:25
Yep, that's right, good for my back... Smile  Though I'm guessing they will be pretty large already by the time they reveal their sex. From what I understand most of the growth happens during the vegetative stage and little growth is to be expected once flowering starts.

It is so nice to watch them grow though. They're still infants (2nd set of leaves just appeared yesterday) but it's just amazing to see the difference each day. It's almost magic... My wife is kidding me that soon I'll be spending more time with them than with her ! Wink

Enjoy your evening sarah !
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 05:07
I don't know how much early skunk is likely to stretch in flowering. It's a factor that varies across varieties, maybe someone else here will be able to answer your question.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote [sensi_noob] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 12:27

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll see when I get there. Not a big concern.

However, what I am a bit concerned about is the turn of events since yesterday. Today is day 12 since I planted the seeds and overall I think they are growing normally and looking OK. Except for the fact that about half of them have developed a slight curl on the side of the leaves, see pictures below.

I think I may have overwatered them a bit... This would seem consistent with info I found in other posts, but i just wanted to get a few opinions on those pics.  PH of the water is about 6.5 -7.0 (hard to tell exactly with those paper testers).

Also I started giving them Biobizz Root Juice in their water 3 days ago. Too early maybe ? (they're planted in Biobizz All-Mix).

Any ideas ? Maybe it's no big deal and I'm just paranoid because it's my first grow... Wink... but better safe than sorry !

This one is looking fine to me...

This one has me a bit worried...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 13:31
dont worry sn they are just fine mate, they look like they are just sweating i little, root juice is fine at this early stage too, i use it right from the 1st watering Cool

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote [sensi_noob] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 13:45
Thanks a lot Bartmanuk... me paranoid and over-worrying for sure... I guess it's part of being a first time grower Wink
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote [sensi_noob] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 12:51
Quick grow update... Today is Day 15 since planting the seeds...

Weather has been crappy the last couple days. No or very little sun, but mostly some moderately strong wind (about 70-80 km/h). Nothing crazy, but the olive trees and other plants on are on my terrace are being shaken left and right and I think this is most likely too strong for seedlings... so the babies have been back inside by the window until the wind calms down a bit.

They don't seem to mind it though, and growth appears to be carrying on normally. Stems are strong and leaves are looking good, though the slight curls on the side on some of the first pair of leaves haven't disappeared. But Bartmanuk had reassured me on this, so I'm not worrying. I'm thinking this could be a normal seedling thing. Pics below... Cheers to all loving%20it

"Truth is what stands the test of experience." - Albert Einstein
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 00:37
They look good mate, hope the winds drop away so you can get them back out into the great outdoors weed%20leaf
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote [sensi_noob] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 09:25
Thanks Sarah. No more wind today ! But still no sun, just very cloudy Unhappy. I'll still get them outside today for some fresh air. They might even get a bit of all natural rain Wink 
"Truth is what stands the test of experience." - Albert Einstein
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>