Cannabis Forum > Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum > Expand Your Mind
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Talking about magic and stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bc_brother View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bc_brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Talking about magic and stuff
    Posted: 09 July 2004 at 16:21

Is there anyway we can explain magic thing that happen being high??

Like all those little things we call a coincident. I means, it can't just be luck all the time. It can't be timing either.

Are we more spiritual connected. AND is hash even better?

Tell me about magic happening in your High.

Will

Jacozard View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Jacozard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 22:57
I love the weed dissapearing trick, a big puff of smoke, and the weed has magially dissapeared
Grow the World Green and Watch it Flourish
Senseeded View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Senseeded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2004 at 12:33

Jacozard, I have a problem, somehow, When I do that trick of yourzz...

I still have a pile of weed and I can't seem to find my cigarettes, my keys, nor the remote control...

Every time I do this, I keep finding pieces of hash in between the couch, on the kitchen counter, weed under the table and in the cabinet BUT non of the above.

Can any one help me? I'll never get out of my house like this!!

Cikam View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Cikam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 17:06

Wahhahahaa...

A friend with Weed is a Friend Indeed

Who needs to leave the house anyways.

Ciggies, NL5 x Haze, Coca Cola And ADSL

seeroseero View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower
J5R

Quote seeroseero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 17:43

You know,

I remember these funny little things you could buy for your keychain.

You whistle for them and they start beebing and stuff....

FunkyFarmers View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote FunkyFarmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 20:54

From FriendsofCannabis.com:

Jesus
was almost certainly a cannabis user and an early proponent of the medicinal properties of the drug, according to a study of scriptural texts published this month. The study suggests that Jesus and his disciples used the drug to carry out miraculous healings.
The anointing oil used by Jesus and his disciples contained an ingredient called kaneh-bosem which has since been identified as cannabis extract, according to an article by Chris Bennett in the drugs magazine, High Times, entitled Was Jesus a Stoner? The incense used by Jesus in ceremonies also contained a cannabis extract, suggests Mr Bennett, who quotes scholars to back his claims.

"There can be little doubt about a role for cannabis in Judaic religion," Carl Ruck, professor of classical mythology at Boston University said.

Referring to the existence of cannabis in anointing oils used in ceremonies, he added: "Obviously the easy availability and long-established tradition of cannabis in early Judaism _ would inevitably have included it in the [Christian] mixtures."

Mr Bennett suggests those anointed with the oils used by Jesus were "literally drenched in this potent mixture _ Although most modern people choose to smoke or eat pot, when its active ingredients are transferred into an oil-based carrier, it can also be absorbed through the skin".

Quoting the New Testament, Mr Bennett argues that Jesus anointed his disciples with the oil and encouraged them to do the same with other followers. This could have been responsible for healing eye and skin diseases referred to in the Gospels.

Friends of Cannabis
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote FunkyFarmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2005 at 21:04

The Knights Templar and Cannabis

The alchemical information about cannabis use was reintroduced into Europe after the Dark Ages, when the Knights Templar, founded by Hugh de Payns (“of the Pagans”) around the beginning of the twelfth century, became involved in a trade of goods and knowledge with the hashish ingesting Isma’ilis.  This knowledge was passed on from Eastern adepts and handed down esoterically through the medieval alchemists, Rosicrucians and later on to the most influential occultists of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century...

Friends of Cannabis
growyme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote growyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2005 at 15:13

Ok, I just started to like Jesus a lil' more there... i guess... i always did...

How come these buddies of him.. like Bush (says he's a friend) try to ban Cannabis, as well as hemp AND deny the medicinal power of the plant??

Last week I seen this documentary on Cannabis called 'Testimony Of The Innocent'. It's a crazy, CRAZY movie on how, and who was responsible for banning the Cannabis plant...

After seeing this, I actually had my doubts whether it came from just being scared of the plant, or it's powers OR wether its just plain and simple a tool for the government to get rid of the evil blackman and the WEIRD other cultures that we are unfamiliar with... Scary, Scary...

Runnaway... Runnaway...

Marihuana View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Marihuana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 18:49
Ohhh the feeling`s AMAZING!!! It can`t be explained with words
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote FunkyFarmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 14:15
[QUOTE=growyme: Ok, I just started to like Jesus a lil' more there... i guess... i always did...
How come these buddies of him.. like Bush (says he's a friend) try to ban Cannabis, as well as hemp AND deny the medicinal power of the plant??]

UHH...

How did we get from magic to Bush??

Friends of Cannabis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>