Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Growing Archives > Basics and Fundamentals
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

germination and seeds horoscope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
connery View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote connery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: germination and seeds horoscope
    Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:55
I am use to cultivate the vegetables choosing carefully the right days in accordance with the moon.  For example the carrots and radish seeds must be placed into the soil when the moon is in a heart sign such a taurus or Capricorn and the tomatoes when the moon is ina Leo or Sagittarius sign.  Like this you can improve the productivity of about 30-50% and get a better quality.  Well the cannabis is in doubt: May I start the germination when the moon is in an air sign , traditionally good to cultivate flowers or in a fire sign goods for seeds production ??  Thinking at the male female fight I think AIR but the doubt remain
I am very care about because there is a very big difference in yield in case of certan strain,  for example in the case of radish if you make a mistake of even one day the yield is more than 50% less then if you choose the right sign.   Anyone expert in this field related with cannabis ?? 

Post Reply Post Reply