Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sensi NLs phenos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensi NLs phenos
    Posted: 30 May 2008 at 12:22
Hello everyone,I thought that I have seen all the Sensi NL phenos,I thought there were 3,but last harvest I found 1 that was weaker in potency,but fatter than the rest.The spear leafs sticking out of the huge cola were totally different looking,fat & maple leaf looking.The hairs were bright orange.It was an OK indica,just not as strong as her sisters.The smoke is smooth & all the others will choke U up,if U take A big hit,I never saw it before.How many phenos R in Sensi NLs?Thankx..LF. Has anyone else found this pheno?
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2008 at 01:59
Hi Lights.

Its been a while for me growing Northern lights, the last batch was about 15 years ago when skunk weed was reffered to as Northern lights in my parts.

But remember finding something simmilar in  5 packets of seeds which were all brought up sex determinened, then labeled for  flower weight production.

Back in those days it was known as a Hardy strong quick flowering strain.

Anyway sounds like you know what your doing,Maybe polanise it with a heavy powdering mother and see how those eggs turn out. Possably higher yield with that northern buzz.

You have something special,Love her and play with her pottential.

Best of luck .

Stickynot%20smoking
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 06:04
Hello Sticky,thankx 4 the reply!I made some seeds on her using my Lemon Starburst(God Bud X Lemon Skunk) father.I am hoping 2 add some yeild/weight next time.I also put the LS father into one of the superpower indica, NLs girls!Then later I can breed the heavy pheno X the powerful one.@ least thats the plan,I want 2 end up with the nuclear power plant of reefer plants!.LOL.I am way too high!..LF. I am so happy,my wife & I just bought our High Times Cannabis Cup 08 judges passes,C ya all in November!!!!..Thank God!!.
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:07
hey lights fan just reading your post and seen that your going to the high times cannabis cup were is it and what date exactly in november i am interested in going!!!!!!!!!!
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 14:18
Ah benny,
You must go its a smokers pilgramige, Held in Early nov every year, TRy the noel olympics aswell, Its more Dutch.
And often has the best of the best.

Just my opinion.

Sticky.

Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 16:03
Not a huge fan of the cannabis cup myself...

It's probably a lot more fun for the participants, and I did enjoy working the first few I was present for. Now, I'm a bit sick of the whole event.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 18:18
Originally posted by Sticky

Ah benny,
You must go its a smokers pilgramige, Held in Early nov every year, TRy the noel olympics aswell, Its more Dutch.
And often has the best of the best.

Just my opinion.

Sticky.

do you know were i can get passes to go i was going to amsterdam in october but now im rescheduling for november or is there any websites with packages or even judges passes ?? im realy keen on going as i have never been out of australia and amsterdam is my number 1 choice country to travel to....plus i want to sample as many strains of weed i havent tried and a few to clear up what strains i have been smoking....
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 18:33
Originally posted by Ganja

Not a huge fan of the cannabis cup myself...

It's probably a lot more fun for the participants, and I did enjoy working the first few I was present for. Now, I'm a bit sick of the whole event.
do you attend it every year ganja??
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 21:09
Hey Bennybjc, Check out www.cannabiscup.com or www.hightimes.com 4 judges pass/ticket info.The 21st annual cup will be held Nov.23rd-27th.I am excited,I have dreamed of the cup since it started,& visiting Amsterdam last Sept.07,has got me all fired-up.I love Amsterdam! It was A religous experience for me,Its wonderful 2 smoke without being terrified of the law/police.I went 2 jail one time,here in the states, for having A empty bowl with resin inside.1 count posession of MJ & 1 count for drug paraphenelia.Every one smokes here,but if U get caught its hell 2 pay jail,fines,& probation,get beat-up with nightsticks & kicked!.Vancouver B.C. Canada is very tolerent & cool,but Amsterdam is the best.LF.
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2008 at 05:35
haha cant wait just hafto find a mate that wants to go with me ill be there wat is the deal with the judges passes wat do u get if u get 1???? im interested as it will be my first time in amsterdam and would love to know what im looking 4ward 2....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>