Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sensi NLs phenos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2008 at 09:38
One of the problems with the 'judge pass' system is that $200-odd dollars gets you a laminate, a booklet and entry to events, maybe a small amount of free weed.

To judge the coffeeshop entries, you have to go to each one and buy samples.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 15:10
interesting thanks 4 the info ganja....
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 17:06
Hello Benny, And possie.
 Ganja has to go Thats his job, Poor dood he has to deal with all the want to make heaps of cash quickly types. The brother seriously isnt payed for a passsion that he has invested his life inn.

Sounding Gay,  So i will stop with the Licking, Poor Bastard..

Now dont take offence, JH,ER,AD SS And the whole dutch crew.

Sticky.
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 17:13
PS,

I find the cup a wank,And go on record to say find a good grow shop in amsterdam ,make a appointment Have a spliff and work it out .

Dont want to play favourites, cause generaly we all play the same tune, But must give mention to Wearner and the deal the dood cut me,To top it of the guys a pioneer,Along with many......

LOve to you all.
Sticky.
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 05:59
The Cup still sounds like fun to me.I am an American & I have never been to one.I hope its cool,We will have to save up our cash $ for most of the year to fly over & go to the cup.Now I find out you must buy the samples too!Thanks for the heads up Ganja,Steve Hager from HT just e-mailed me & explained that we will get samples for free,but must also buy samples to judge.That sucks,but we wont B discouraged.We have been talking about this for years & we R going,thanks 4 the replys..LF.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 10:35
The parties and events are not what they were - it's hard to get a venue that will allow cannabis smoking (or any smoking at all, by the end of the year).

I'd always encourage a visit to Amsterdam, but you might find better value-for-money by coming at the same time as the Cup and making your own itinerary.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 11:20
interesting to see people's opinions on the cup i will still be going and getting a judges pass as i have never been to amsterdam or the cannabis cup 4 that matter...GANJA how much would i roughly be spending when i buy individual strains to judge???
just had a mate come back from amsterdam he spent 3 months theresaid it's the best holiday he has had in his life the people and the place unforgettable he told me he mostly rode around on a bike dont think i will be doing that as i will be on cloud 9 the whole time hehehehe....
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 23:19
Sounds like good advice Ganja,thanks 4 being so honest..LF. I hope 2 C U there!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12