Cannabis Forum > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  Sensi Cannabis Seeds Sensi Shop  Sensi Newsletter Newsletter  Cannabis & Marijuana Photos Cannabis Photos  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Weed lolipops?! Yes or No

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cikam View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Cikam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weed lolipops?! Yes or No
    Posted: 09 July 2004 at 17:27

Whats up people...

I'm new in the forum here and i have a stupid question.

Can you get high of those weed lolipops?? I do i have to like go ahead and eat 5 billion?

Thanks, J

bud_fencer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bud_fencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2004 at 12:27

hehehe.....

Dude, I don't think you get high of those. Or maybe I just don't notice the differendce any more.

Anyways I regularly eat a lot of them. Just to keeps my Sugar in the uppedy.

Bud

Everything is under control
growyme View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote growyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 14:23

Those are so nasty. Aren't there any better sweets available with cannabis in them??

Bye

FunkyFarmers View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote FunkyFarmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 12:51

The lollies are nice, we like 'em!  (and the other candy, like the bon-bons too!)

There should be hemp in everything!!

Friends of Cannabis
the_chiefter View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote the_chiefter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 13:13

AGREED! Loving it!

Where can you get the bonbons though. Like chocolate. Can you order those over the internet??

I got bikini lines on my bud...
Stoned View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Stoned Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 22:15

hahaha HIGH STONERSSSS

I agree too. Hemp lollipops are the sh*t...

And then it hit me...

Ban It All!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2004 at 16:50

The lollipops come in some nicer flavours now, not just the original chlorophyll flavour (ugh!).

But pre-packed hemp food products are VERY unlikely to have THC in them.

If they look like they were made in a factory, then they will only have no-THC industrial hemp in them or no-THC hemp-seed oil.

Hemp and hemp-seed oil are fantastic dietary supplements, with lots of essential fatty acids and omega oils, but they won't get you high.

There are a few professional-looking cannabis food products which DO have THC in them, that have just come onto the market in the last few years (like Reefer's Pieces), but these won't be on open sale, even in Amsterdam.

You can still find cannabis cookies, cakes and brownies around town, but even these are technically illegal, as they involve processing cannbis into another form, which is not allowed under Holland's laws.

Edited by Ganja
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
doobie_brother View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote doobie_brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 19:25

??? Hola,

Just stopping by to say HIGH. Question though.

How can all this be illegal but still be sold in the shops. Like Bonbons or has cake or the hemp bars etc, etc,

Bye

milehigh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote milehigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 05:00
Pass on the nasty lollipops. But hell yes on the Shakes, cakes, and bon bons My personal fav being the hash shakes.

milehigh
FunkyFarmers View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote FunkyFarmers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2004 at 20:51

FUNKY FARMERS' FACTS FOR FUTURE FUN FANATICS

THE MYSTERY OF THE GREEN LOLLY

ALL = Cannabis

Hemp = Industrial product -> Paper, oil, cloth, food (lollies) NOT STONED (but very, very nice!).

Marihuana = Dope (female flower of some sorts of cannabis plants) STONED.

Questions?

Friends of Cannabis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>